Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

cop

You're on to me now...dumbass, get a fucking clue. It's a joke cuz people post crap like this below...

Black people are scray because they're black

Save this shit for your IM if you wanna talk on the internet cuz I'm sure many others will agree that the crap that you have to say isn't needed here.

no one cares....post flicks.

Agreed. Even if they suck its better than reading about how "Jason" is the devil and can jump from roof tops like Spiderman or whatever your useless minds can think up.

Sorry to be so anal but cmon people...

I wasnt hating in the first place..If I were hating Id say all you Seattle cats were granola eating, starbucks drinking, rei wearing hippies..I just didnt see any flicks that sparked my interest and stated what was obvious. It is a "Northwest thread" so everything from Vancouver to Portland should apply as well, if you want a Seattle thread state that. Im not trying to come on here to pick a fight or spark some ebeef Id like to get along with everyone..but since the Northwest is the most haterous place on the planet I should probably step up my game and start shit talking back.

I wasnt hating in the first place..If I were hating Id say all you Seattle cats were granola eating, starbucks drinking, rei wearing hippies..I just didnt see any flicks that sparked my interest and stated what was obvious. It is a "Northwest thread" so everything from Vancouver to Portland should apply as well, if you want a Seattle thread state that. Im not trying to come on here to pick a fight or spark some ebeef Id like to get along with everyone..but since the Northwest is the most haterous place on the planet I should probably step up my game and start shit talking back.

SHUT UP!

probation doesn't mean you can't commit crimes, it just means you were too scared to serve your time. ;)

i've painted while on bail in a foreign country... don't really suggest that one. foreign jails suck. hooray U-S-A

probation means dont get caught again before your times out is over haha