Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i don't mind the occasional self promo, but i gotta laugh when people catch a tag and then immediatly flick it.

but honestly, if you get bopped by the cops they can look at ur camera (thank you patriot act) and match up your photos with their files. it happend to an old friend of mine, and he did time for that mistake

just flickin the homies with a droid x camera phone,good thing its got a lock,,,yeah no one is in to catching flicks in tacoma or sharing em ,or travel all around like i do so i a just do it my self,before internet we use boost wind up cameras to flick our work or others then put them in albums to share with friends or they would get put in a zine.you use to take out people u didnt like on the wall or you meet each other and fight now its all nameless kids crying about self promo or fuck this guy fuck that crew you mad, bump ,but its all fun and games other wise we wouldnt all be here everyday....so dont trip homies im going to do me just like your girl does..post flicks of what u like or what u r up to makes sense ,better then wining like a little bitch nigga

i don't mind the occasional self promo, but i gotta laugh when people catch a tag and then immediatly flick it.

but honestly, if you get bopped by the cops they can look at ur camera (thank you patriot act) and match up your photos with their files. it happend to an old friend of mine, and he did time for that mistake

no joke cops took our old phones tried texting homies that text me went through the pics,,thankfully it was just pics of tits girls i used to smash,cops are sneaky.never save writers names on the phone or incriminating texts,messages pics

cops looking for graffiti in your camera has nothing to do with the patriot act

cops looking for graffiti in your camera has nothing to do with the patriot act

if your presumed to be committing a crime, police do not need a search warrant to go through your personal possessions.

edit: i study politics, not so much law so correct me if i'm wrong. originally that law only applied to terrorism, but evidence has shown that it has been abused and seeped into the lower channels of law enforcement

double edit: any pigs on here wanna clear this up? thanx