Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i dont know if its just me. but i think this whole page sucks dick.

Did you mess the first few post on this page? :eek:

then you post some self promotion flix you took yourself, then complain about the page that has them on it? One thing i will say, this page started epic and has been down hill ever since, right down to this bottom of the ditch post about a some wack shit.

Did you mess the first few post on this page? :eek:

then you post some self promotion flix you took yourself, then complain about the page that has them on it? One thing i will say, this page started epic and has been down hill ever since, right down to this bottom of the ditch post about a some wack shit.

are u fuckin retarted,,the first of this page is a fucked up tag..u are pretty much trying to dry snitch about self promotion,...you bitch about whale bones gettin tagged your a little bitch,,,go do some work u dick rider,postin all those freight flicks in bricklayers u bitch ass nigga your a groupie sit the sidelines commentating benching freights.now go fuck off lil snitch in training.any one acting like you will roll over to cops.

Yeah askin for heads info on here...dudes a sucker,bad mouthers shit talkers snitches get no love when we find em..self promotion no shit thats graffiti put your name up flick it if u choose to.fuckin right im going to promote myself my crew my homies.better then the ass holes that dont write or know the fools they are jockin.any way its over.just stating my opinions sorry for adding more bullshit to this bogus page.

Yeah askin for heads info on here...dudes a sucker,bad mouthers shit talkers snitches get no love when we find em..self promotion no shit thats graffiti put your name up flick it if u choose to.fuckin right im going to promote myself my crew my homies.better then the ass holes that dont write or know the fools they are jockin.any way its over.just stating my opinions sorry for adding more bullshit to this bogus page.

u_mad.jpg