Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

fuck the ross doorway the door spot next to mcdonalds has been lasting for a few days just sayin. and the sour on the ross window thats big and going for years or the doubt on the bottom black on the black part thats been there for a few weeks. snide is going harder downtown than anyone. new good kato shit belltown seattle center, aurora shits.

^ I see you know downtown almost as well as i do. hah.

you are right the mcdonald's spot runs a little.. Kerse had a hollow on top of that spot where the Transit tunnel entrance is now when he first came back from NYC. I would love to get a flick of that for the book... it was like hometown hero comes back to kill his own city one last time.

I got flicks of the sour etch, there's also one on Office Max that is pretty high up that will be there forever, flicks of that too. I just figured people wouldn't want to see Sour shit since hardly anyone remembers him anymore.

I forgot to add Kato & Aerub to dudes that get up downtown too.

the funny thing is that people paint downtown but these few gems here and there are the only things that have lasted any significant amount of time. I hope everyone saw the Jabs I posted from 3rd & union windows, and from 1st & Pike where the SBC turned starbucks is....

people used to kill downtown. the alleys are good and all, but think about it, there are spots that'll run just like the old days. it's not always about tagging everything everywhere. I will share these spots with people that are down to paint them. I haven't written graffiti in seattle seriously for almost 10 years now and in that time all I did was watch and plan...

yeah, sure it's a heater spot, but I have NEVER seen anything run on that door longer than 24 hours post-2000. Doubt even had two different tags on two sequential days get buffed.

prove me wrong. paint something that burns for days!

i can beleive it but it was done twice and one burned longer thatn the other. right after the zeb outline.