Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

the wigger content in this town is really blowing up i see. bleh

LoL it's been that way forever...kids that live in Ballard, Magnolia, Queen Anne and Blue Ridge who's dads are lawyers and live in million dollar homes, think they're hard bodied because they listen to Mac Dre hahahahaha

if you took offense to that statement, you must be one of said wiggers hahahaha

i know when Daddy bought you your thug starter kit you were hyped about it, but smoking blunts, poppin xanax and listening to Mac Dre doesn't mean you're bangin

nice grammar by the way dudester..stay in school!

^ yeah no 100s of people didn't just start looking at 12oz 24/7 ya cluck they're marketing/spam/information bots

this is common sense but its worth repeating a system is only as strong as how much it can see (so imagine what every officer can see in person at any moment, + what people on the street see and call in, cameras etc as a complete picture) and if that system doesn't see you (so like no cop saw you do anything and no citizen saw it/called 911 etc) then it can't respond and it is literally impossible that you get caught. obviously its not always gonna be like nobody saw you but the best way to reduce risk period is trying to make sure they don't or that you aren't what they saw. likewise law enforcement LITERALLY has no information other about graffiti than what they can find on the internet, put together themselves from being out on the streets, and what they can get people to tell them in person. if you're not smarter than them give up

class envy.. it just never gets old. this whole idea about rich kids being writers is hella lame. i think even saber came from a wealthy family. you need to chill dude, i know your mad at the world, if you need money go out and earn that shit brah

Haha another wigger getting butthurt... he didnt say anything about graffiti.. he said wiggers with rich daddys thinking they are hard.. two different things bruh

class envy.. it just never gets old. this whole idea about rich kids being writers is hella lame. i think even saber came from a wealthy family. you need to chill dude, i know your mad at the world, if you need money go out and earn that shit brah

who said anything about "class envy" homie?? you should probably re read what was said..who gives a fuck if you're rich and you write..

i'm talkin about dudes steering way too far out of their lane and puttin out a fake ass persona...if you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, stop acting like you came from section 8 because you listen to Kendrick Lamar and pop pills...i'm trying to help you realize that you're a joke (if you apply) before you hit 35 and realize it for yourself..dudes are cartoon characters these days

on the flipside, it gives me something to laugh at.

i'm not even speaking directly to anybody in particular, but if what i'm saying gets under your skin and is offending you and you feel the need to try to flame me, then i'm obviously talking directly to you, and you just had an epiphany

• Like 1

i doubt theres anybody doing that shit "being poor is cool" ..if they are maybe its just a culture thing.. its a classic scenario of rich kid rock leaves his wealthy family to join a gang become a famous rapper or what ever else you want to call it (be normal and socially accepted).. i got homies that are kind of like what you are saying though but it aint like what you are saying. they are just misguided and so are you.