Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

your a fuckin retard.

:D

On some other news, how about getting back to the flix...

Just a reminder, all the flix i am posting are 6-7 years old and i have no idea if they are still burning. All were taken in or around Seattle. AND for those who are asking, no, i don't do city or street stuff. I am not skilled in the art of graffiti production, I enjoy art and photography.

I have originals of all photos posted in much better quality and most likely have more than one of each photo posted from a different angle or with a different lens setting (usually have a wide angle and a close up) Feel free to PM me if you have any that you are interested in.

IF anyone has any request for someone in particular please let me know also, I have so many pics its a bit overwhelming and i really have no idea which artist people want to see and which were toys that i should not waste my time on. I think its important to remember those people that are past on now and painting the big wall in the sky so you might see a bit more of them in my post.

Anyway here are some flix to get us back on track.

PS: I still have that model you painted for me KILO, thanks again.

Kilo032804095.jpg

4955501113_0d57a09731_z.jpg

4956115510_6448fedabb.jpg

Rose adek comment is beyond dumb then we got this other guy askin about the kilos hey boys put in a little work and quit making your silly posts under your funny user names maybe one day u will meet the dudes you inquire about and figure shit out quit tryin to get info on heads post pics of shit or the shit your doing

Rose adek comment is beyond dumb then we got this other guy askin about the kilos hey boys put in a little work and quit making your silly posts under your funny user names maybe one day u will meet the dudes you inquire about and figure shit out quit tryin to get info on heads post pics of shit or the shit your doing

Thanks for that ^^^^^^^^^^ in the spirit of that, now back to me posting more 2004 bench.

whatever everyone was 13 once

:eek: OMG NO WAY I was born 30. :eek:

dreos040504032.jpg

Armn031304.jpg

someone should post them "Off the wall flicks form that sodo show" ?? i havnt seen that many.. its hella fucked up it only last a few days. i know its a freewall but fuck it was deliberately dissed,, i kinda knew it was gonna happen i guess ..

Really its already dissed? i have always thought of the best way to battle someone is to put up better work in hotter spots than someone else. Yeah i would love to see more pics from the event, also which crew got the $$$$$?

ALSO at the rate the police are killing people this week, be careful out there. They might say you had killer paint in your hand and shoot you.