Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

I just said i was going to go take them myself, and you just quoted me saying it

And I'm sure i don't need to spend 50 bucks to get the pictures i want, I'll figure it out man, don't worry about me

I respect you for the pictures you post, and the occasional knowledge you drop, but now you just sound mad. You still mad cause i said some of your flicks were garbage?

I'm a grown man, it takes a lot to embarass me. yes, I was mad that you said some of my flicks are garbage. that day I was going for the "take pictures of every piece of graffiti I see". sometimes I only flick the good shit,

we're all good man (as long as you think so). I'm just exhausted, slightly manic and sometimes I don't think people realize why I do this.

in exchange for all this bullshit I will post some more flicks. sorry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

DOES ANYONE HAVE EITHER OF THE LORE FILL FLICKS IN ROSS DOORWAY DOWNTOWN?[/size]

yeah, sure it's a heater spot, but I have NEVER seen anything run on that door longer than 24 hours post-2000. Doubt even had two different tags on two sequential days get buffed.

prove me wrong. paint something that burns for days!

• Like 1