Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

like I said, I took over 200 pictures today. if you would quite talking garbage, I'd post more. but....

Hearing this had me hyped but man you coulda gotten the point across with like 15 of em

I hate to say it but most of those were garbage... the "flicks are flicks" argument only goes so far.

the top of this page was dope, but then turned into flicks of stickers and single tags

People need to tag downtown more

It gets dark at like 5, spend an hour down there and you can catch a decent amount

bump snide especially and all others doin it downtown

fuck off dude. I'm not even done yet... I hear your criticisms, but do not accept.

plus. if you haven't seen those flicks from the Underground you're the one who needs to get out more.

ok, maybe I am done. this circular bullshit is fucking obnoxious. I took pictures of what I saw, I am well aware that a lot of it is toy, but the spots they're in are real deal cutty. Rom tags from '05, Fierce THCA.. we might have different tastes in what we want to see. I take these pictures for myself, not for you.

Bottom line was most of it was garbage, most of it wasn't "real deal cutty" and most of it has been posted or there was no reason for it to be posted

if theres gonna be a page full of tags then they should be any combination of these

a) cutty

b) historically significant

c) large amounts in the same flick or

d) good

like I said, I don't accept. you're really blowin' it here dude. you mad because I missed something of yours? you don't like rust?

that hill with the blackberry bushes is in fact pretty cutty. ceasr tag, cutty. fierce tags, cutty. I didn't even get to the Revel & Skale. if you've been to these spots I didn't see any of your shit. how cutty is that?

I don't see anyone downtown but Snide, Doubt & out of towners. practice what you preach homie.

Bottom line was most of it was garbage, most of it wasn't "real deal cutty" and most of it has been posted or there was no reason for it to be posted

if theres gonna be a page full of tags then they should be

a) cutty

d) good

if theres gonna be a page full of tags then they should be any combination of these

a) cutty

d) good

u didnt know the 12oz rules people hahahaha

• Like 4

you can be damn sure that i enjoyed the exceptions

and no i dont trip when i dont see my shit, quite frankly i dont expect to see it very often

just cause my shit isn't at a spot that doesn't make it cutty

but really i'm done

and dont act like i'm the only one who wasn't impressed with the presentation