Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Hella snide hands..

but honestly, blinker has more stickers and hands downtown than anybody. Dude gets around, and its almost like a joke. I was at my friends house, and there was a blink on his coffee table. How the fuck? It makes me laugh.

Also, has anyone been seeing these eyeballs around? Belltown mostly.

blink go hard .. but less toys riding his nuts ^^ would prolly be like a breath of fresh air for him ^^

seriously dude,shut the fuck up and go away.no one gives a fuck what you think. and to use the word toy?the pot just called the kettle black.

seriously dude, why dont you go away, anyone has the right 2 state thier opinion on here i aint trippin .... u messaged me like your the shit.. "oh im ho-oner and i run the nw... im soooooo dope.." .. i would say get off my nuts but since your name is HO-ONER u know .... the hoes luv my nuts.... gone head n just suck it bitch... ill even pull it out for you... suck on it..

seriously dude, why dont you go away, anyone has the right 2 state thier opinion on here i aint trippin .... u messaged me like your the shit.. "oh im ho-oner and i run the nw... im soooooo dope.." .. i would say get off my nuts but since your name is HO-ONER u know .... the hoes luv my nuts.... gone head n just suck it bitch... ill even pull it out for you... suck on it..

i never said i write hone, i never said i run the NW.

like i said before, name a time and place,im callin you out.

anytime any place,just tell me where to be and when.

lets do it.

painting legal murals should have you shot as a collaborator.

exception: maybe memorials..

i know right... I mean fake writers in crews like KYT, DTC, TKO, KD, MSK, KOG, LTS, MAYHEM, DC5, AL... and so many others that paint legals are weak and really know nothing about this game. I mean c'mon, someone like Jabs, has never really put in work and his legals just make him look even more ridiculous. I guess the best thing is to get hooked on Hillbilly Heroin and kick it with high school kids when your in your 30's. that's real talk...

no that aint real talk, jabs put in more work than anybody .. and so does msk and kog foo your just talking out your ass and your the one who dont know shit about this game faggot lerns some shit first about the names you call out.. kyt been doing it 4 the longest and you should worship the ground they walk on they laid out that path your stepping~ show some respect you should get slapped 4 all that shit you sayd

did you not realize what I said was sarcastic... not the brightest crayon in the box...

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanxxx_one (View Original Post)

lets do it.

THAT IS PRECIOUS

lets do it.

if i wasnt on the internet i would think this fooL is crying.... you cryin you lil faggit..... get outta here with that teary .. shit this is a no-cry zone...officer doofy + officer???? OFFICER??? i think u is a SNITCH!!!!

even better.

your gonna get banned... dont steal fools pictures and try 2 cover it up you lil faggit bitch..u probably dont even know any of those people who peiced that shit up..... .its fools like u that kill grafitti culture runing around saying im a writer when you just play on the net and dont know anyoneo who puts in work on the streets... . you are the official defenition of a toy... congratulaltionz

break it down tanxxx!