Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

"tanx" yer corny bro. you are a toy.talking tough on the internet doesnt do a damn thing.

you can keep talking, no one takes you seriously. toys will be toys and you are the proof.

and who are you "francis dolafaggit"???!!!?!? ill do this all day.... clear dis muthafukka!!!!.. u the one with the fuked up ass jehri curL bitch ..... ... . .. .u like a girl all on my nuts..... .. u wanna suck it or what???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why are fools running their mouths on a graf forum...You fools need to put in work and shut the fuck up with all that childish nonsense, real talk....If you even speak on that ish...your a toy... and thats word...Thats why I hate graffiti and hate other writers. Get up and shut up!! Icepick One Bang Bang BTM Gang!!:mad:

yea those tanx freights... waste of paint. will get gone over first.

flick trains, but dont waste your time trying to paint them.

u gonna burn me mutha fuka u better cover da whole thang cuz ill burn yo ass back.....scrape goat faggot..... u rape goats or what bitch<<< get off my dick ... :lol: <~~ laughin at your toy ass

oh wow... good comeback .goat fucker... newsnobodylikesyou .... this no name toy was found dead on arrival but he's just another john doe since no one can identify him... no body knows who he is .... ((And goATs cant Talk or he whould hav had beastiality cases years agO))))!!!!!!!! ! ! ! !! ! !

u gonna burn me mutha fuka u better cover da whole thang cuz ill burn yo ass back.....scrape goat faggot..... u rape goats or what bitch<<< get off my dick ... :lol: <~~ laughin at your toy ass

Hahaaa..... You'll never know. This isn't poedunk.... Wholecars happen. For real tho.... Chill out.. Your getting annoying.

well im not 14 you toyass goat fucker ... so that dont make sense , like youR mouth... keep flooding this shit and ill keep PUNKIN your faggit ass.... and i catch u with a goat in my hood u better jump on it and hope it runs like a horse cuz i got tha mossberG grip ...shit that lil faggit internet goat fuckerz dont kno shit about

Hahaaa..... You'll never know. This isn't poedunk.... Wholecars happen. For real tho.... Chill out.. Your getting annoying.

i dont really give a fuk if someone wholecar over my shit i wont even know... its probably happened before ... ima keep wreckin shit though no matter what.. props 2 da reaL.. fukk all the fakez..l_bba04b8b21b54a8da938bc8ee7a4c42b.jpg

your gonna get banned... dont steal fools pictures and try 2 cover it up you lil faggit bitch..u probably dont even know any of those people who peiced that shit up..... .its fools like u that kill grafitti culture runing around saying im a writer when you just play on the net and dont know anyoneo who puts in work on the streets... . you are the official defenition of a toy... congratulaltionz