Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Just so you know several writers who 'made the cut' were unknowingly put into a newspaper article with their real names and what they write, as well as a video online without their consent or permission. So that cut was not worth it. And yeah, that wall is definitely a 'hodge-podge' of concepts but it is a good step for Seattle as far as having some peices up in the public eye. Too bad those journalists had to be nosey tho...

Vandalicious stop lyin about your 'digi,' Dick Tracy, everyone knows you only post stolen flicks. NOw go get u a donut...

:scrambled:

"For those that said that I would never do it/

I came to show and prove it!!" - C-rayz Walz.

paintin the soundr then flickn it then hostin it on gfriends photbucket then postin on 12oz jus makes u look silly... and boo to paintin it XXXXX... its the sounder xxxxxx.. its still not light rail.....booo to wannabes!

it pissed me off too, but..you yourself are guilty for saying where it was hit, no one needed to know that.

i agree with most of yr post.., but it's not as easy as most the stuff done on here, and it's still a commuter/clean train.

if it was their first hit, i understand how they got excited.. i don't think the 2 are exactly veterans of the clean train movement (unless u count viewing dirtyhands series.. :lol:

let's all agree to keep that shit off the web shall we? PM me if you are interested in US commuters/clean-trains.

let's keep the info ff the net, shall we gentlemen? myself included.