Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

bump yousuk! and booyah aka read more aka booker aka herman

That's a failed attempt at Dry-Snitching. Fucking idiot.

Those are all different people.

Do us all a favor, and next time you think about using AKA's on here. Punch yourself and see if the inclination is still there, if so proceed to eat broken glass and repeat steps 1 and 2.

youve done one to many lines if everybody on here new who you were theyd agree the last thing i want in ly life is to be like you, and you no this for a fact i have so manydifferent fill ins i dont jock anybody your corny ass fuck when i see you you tell me my shits dope but whn you get on here you act like your sombody else dont worry about what i do

When I see you, I tell you your "shits" like mine. Just because I've been nice about it does not mean i didn't say it. Everytime I broach the subject you say "Nah man, I got so many different fill-ins and handstlyes. You don't even know dog!".

Too bad, the only ones I see look like mine. I am not trying to "act" like someone else. I told you your first word was weak. A week later you come out with the a new word similar to mine. With the parts of the word that are similar, written in an identical manner.

P.S. I do not use the word "dope". I think I might of used the words "getting better" and "alright". I never said you want to be like me in the life category. You obviously are trying to look like me in the graffiti category though.

This is the wrong place to vent. I became enraged at that post and the post prior, and said things where they did not need to be said, even though they need to be said.

That's a failed attempt at Dry-Snitching. Fucking idiot.

Those are all different people.

Do us all a favor, and next time you think about using AKA's on here. Punch yourself and see if the inclination is still there, if so proceed to eat broken glass and repeat steps 1 and 2.

why would i dry snitch and bump dudes shit at the same time?. now i know booyah and read more are different people, and herman and read more are different people too. they are all dope and they all have very similar styles. i assumed they were the same people and tried to say something clever.

bump them all

but read more and booker are the same dude and im pretty sure he doesnt give a fuck if anyone knows it.

why would i dry snitch and bump dudes shit at the same time?. now i know booyah and read more are different people, and herman and read more are different people too. they are all dope and they all have very similar styles. i assumed they were the same people and tried to say something clever.

bump them all

but read more and booker are the same dude and im pretty sure he doesnt give a fuck if anyone knows it.

i thought it was clever.. ha hahaha

bump them all

I'm curious, what do you hope to gain by saying who writes does this or that? From what your posting it's obvious that you're young and have no real knowledge of how something like "evidence" could work.

So let me break something down for you grasshopper.

1.It's cool to give props.

2.It's not cool to name drop (unless you're crew, and even then it's only acceptable not cool).

3.Regardless of who cares about what, common knowledge should tell you The Jackson 5 oh watch this shithole on the regular. And people like you help them, if you're intentionally doing it or not doesn't really matter.

4.Next time you "try to be clever" ask me for permission first.

That is all.

When I see you, I tell you your "shits" like mine. Just because I've been nice about it does not mean i didn't say it. Everytime I broach the subject you say "Nah man, I got so many different fill-ins and handstlyes. You don't even know dog!".

Too bad, the only ones I see look like mine. I am not trying to "act" like someone else. I told you your first word was weak. A week later you come out with the a new word similar to mine. With the parts of the word that are similar, written in an identical manner.

P.S. I do not use the word "dope". I think I might of used the words "getting better" and "alright". I never said you want to be like me in the life category. You obviously are trying to look like me in the graffiti category though.

This is the wrong place to vent. I became enraged at that post and the post prior, and said things where they did not need to be said, even though they need to be said.

how the fuck is myword simalr toyours because i have an x guess what crackhead your not the only person who has an x in your word, i dont like you or your shit mynes nothing lke it i have my own style why dont you get a life