Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

man y'all north enders should work on reading comprehension"looks like 3 different decades, from 3 different parts of the world." whatthe boy boy is trying to say is that youre in confused as to where and what time peirod you want to swagger jack from. as for beef with whoever if you stand to close to some one in a drive by your going to get hit to.

slap season 08 get you weight up

COMPREHEND THIS MAN, DONT KNOW YA ESPECIALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT KNOWIN YA,AND DONT QUITE UNDERSTAND YALLS NEW FOUND BEEF WITH ONE YOU DONT KNOW AND HAVE NO REASON TO BEEF WITH. I MAY PAINT WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT LIKE BUT THATS A BULLSHIT FUCKING REASON TO START SOME SHIT,I PAINT WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE, I START BEEF WITH NO ONE. WHY YALL CARE HOW I PAINT OR THE COLORS I CHOOSE TO USE THATS GAY SHIT.WHY CARE ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK IM DOIN WHEN MY STYLE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT YOU SAY IM ''BITING''OFF, YALL NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOU AND YOURS. THATS REAL TALK ''WHAT TIME PERIOD YOU WANT TO SWAGGER JACK FROM''IF YOUR GOING TO COME ON A VERBAL ATTACK AT LEAST COME CORRECT. AND YOU CAN QUIT WITH THE GANGBANGER ANALOGIES YOUR NOT A G AND THIS ISNT CRENSHAW. YOU SHOULD DO YOUR HOMEWORK IF YOU THINK THAT SHIT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SCARY.AND ONE OTHER THING BEFORE I EXIT THIS GAY ASS CONVERSATION ID LIKE TO QUOTE YOU ON ONE MORE THING''YOUR ONLY REPLY SHOULD BE WERE AND WHEN AND NAME'' IM GROWN I HAVE REAL RESPONSIBILITYS LIKE GETTING PAID, NOT SCRAPPIN WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN START SOME BULLSHIT INTERNET BEEF. P.FUCKING.S IM NOT FROM THE THE NORTH END.DUDE.

open registration is fucking retarded. now its an influx of toys and shitty flics. not so much interested in either.

pictures of shitty tags dont belong in a thread specifically saying "(without crappy flicks)". c'mon now.

take a look at what bigcocky and jimjones are posting. those are flics heads wanna see. those are the flicsk that get bumps.

take note. follow suit.