Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Re: just let gore free.

yo man i think gore was getin up in 01 and i think thats when he started his plan to take the world over. but hey what do i know. and also one more thing gore wonted me to tell you this"if you dont like me so what im up your not suck my dick your a fag for trying to bang on the net and if your so hard hit me up asap and we can take care of all that envy you have for the goretex 3aces"... "and your mom sucks fat dick to feed you when you were a litte kid" but from the looks of it you wont hit him up and meat up with him because you know THEGORETEX A FUCK U UP. any place any time boy. just ask clubs or phen or nazer they know that kid is a fuckin nutcase and he really can careless. so if your down and hard and all that hit him up he is down to meet you and fight this out not talk it out. cheak your pm you fuckin toy as bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you jock gore so hard. let him do his own shit talking. hes on here enough for that.

its funny cause 3a has beef with gore.

man dude when are you going to face the facts that kid is down with 3a. i just seen that kid like last week kickin it with seeder dimes krams saro leeks hepc kato . and from the looks of it they all respect him and have accepted him into there family. what your talkin about holds no true meaning let that kid do him and stop hatein you fuckin fag." GORE. THE TRUE KING OF THE SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!"

man dude when are you going to face the facts that kid is down with 3a. i just seen that kid like last week kickin it with seeder dimes krams saro leeks hepc kato . and from the looks of it they all respect him and have accepted him into there family. what your talkin about holds no true meaning let that kid do him and stop hatein you fuckin fag." GORE. THE TRUE KING OF THE SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!"

You got a wild imagination lil guy. :lol: