Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

ITS OUT TIME YOURS WAS IN THE 90'S STOP WILD'N.

Paradiso was the spot. My writing time was the early 90's and continues into the present. True true I have been a bit harsh, but if you observe what has been going on, one can easily justify feeling frustrated by what they are currently seeing. $$$olidcoast, I would love to see your stash! You're the people that I am referring to that have the goods. Just because Oc80 does'nt have the flicks, does'nt mean that "the pictures I ask about don't exist" Do the knowledge to the professionals in the game and up your personal achievements. Seattle in the 90's was sooo fresh with tallent and style. Now days...hmmm will they reminisce on you?

If your mad at what you see in the streets put the bong on the table, take the Egypitian Lover tape out the box, and remove the Jinco's and go out and paint. Im all over this city from the north to the south where you at doggie? Oh and rember gossip is for young girls, not men.

Anyways this is not for us. Fall back.

Im all over this city from the north to the south where you at doggie?

I'm all over this state. Actually from Vancouver B.C to Oregon. That's real north to south coverage. Not to mention many other states and even countries. I run with some real heads, pushing real crews, and doing real things. Not just drinking and using while wandering from Northgate to South Park. As far as ADEK being in 3a. I see him hit it up ALL THE TIME. Why would'nt he? They're a bunch of sicko's that anybody with any kind of artistic tallent should be dying to get involved with.:) You kids are trying really hard to accumulate some real heads in your gutter gang. **Remember when that toy added a 3a tag to the SABER piece on Pine? That's just some desperate action to get your crew reppin'. Without them you're nobodies...

*You don't have to be pathetic to be a writer, get an education, get a spouse, obtain a home, progress with your life. Stop rotting on the daily and do something with your life.

Like the original BTM, the original Seattle 3A was pretty tight. (the REAL 3A is GES,KEM, etc.) Not just a bunch of poo handling kids with std's and addiction issues.

! You don't have to be all grimey, gross, and wasted to "keep it real" !

I SEE ADEK REP 3A AGAIN AND AGAIN

Sure, sure. He must be so proud of his buddies and their achievements in life and on the streets. Why would'nt he rep that shit??? Now if he would start writing in fecies I would give some serious street cred props to the hommie.

*No seriously, I want to see that HF shizzl. Honor and such! Show me the goods!!!

Im all over this city from the north to the south where you at doggie?

I'm all over this state. Actually from Vancouver B.C to Oregon. That's real north to south coverage. Not to mention many other states and even countries. I run with some real heads, pushing real crews, and doing real things. Not just drinking and using while wandering from Northgate to South Park. As far as ADEK being in 3a. I see him hit it up ALL THE TIME. Why would'nt he? They're a bunch of sicko's that anybody with any kind of artistic tallent should be dying to get involved with.:) You kids are trying really hard to accumulate some real heads in your gutter gang. **Remember when that toy added a 3a tag to the SABER piece on Pine? That's just some desperate action to get your crew reppin'. Without them you're nobodies...

*You don't have to be pathetic to be a writer, get an education, get a spouse, obtain a home, progress with your life. Stop rotting on the daily and do something with your life.

Like the original BTM, the original Seattle 3A was pretty tight. (the REAL 3A is GES,KEM, etc.) Not just a bunch of poo handling kids with std's and addiction issues.

! You don't have to be all grimey, gross, and wasted to "keep it real" !

so who are you.