Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Lets see some true Seattle flavors? Abis,Tilt,Sence,Keln,Aeon,Whirl,Nec,Sober,....any real BTM (Bisie,Sect,Werler)...anything Dope? Georgetown.93-97? Anyone? I know somebody knows the deal and might have flicks! Any Olympia walls 94,5,6,7? Bellingham's Crest and Batos? Classic Western Washington funk!

whatchu mean "real btm" you tryna say that theres some niggahs fake reppin..NIGGAH WHATCHU TRYNA SAY!

:lol: *ahem* OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! dito fito keep it mito all rigghto poop skeet skeet!!!!!! nighhhhhhaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwaahhhh!!!! when aever I see an aerubs tag or piece, I think of comedian Ray Romano from the sitcom everybody loves Raymond like wahhht?!!!!!!!! ayo yo yo mika-mika-mic check uhh! one two one two uhhhuuuhh! uhhuuhh! GRAFFITI!!!!! IS VANDALISM U ALL ARE VERY NAUGHTY BOYS!!! I MIGHT HAVE TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST ALL OF YOU TOYS!!! GRAFFITI IS A PIMPLE ON THE ASS OF SOCIETY oh yeah YOUR ALL UNDER AREESTT HEEE! HEE! BOIIIIIIIII!:lol: hahaahhhaah!!! i SO FUCKIN' HIGH:lol: :scrambled: .........sumone should post sum flix of the ghetto areas of seattle like the like the C.D. show the world how grimy tha 206 be nickkaa!! wahh!! why not jus' make this the SEA-Town/ WASH. state supathread? since vancouver B.C. and portland are part of the NW but they already got they own threads? mo flix...shit :this is ur barins ons drugss scrambled: lollZ..:scrambled:

why you tryin to see walls from 10 years ago????:lol: :lol: Any MENES,SNEKE,REY,BNK,EGO,SLEJ, etc... Any Greyhound flicks?...KETCH2, BISIE? AMAZE? What about the Comet or maybe the dodo? How about POWER flicks or perhaps GREY ans AMAZES tour through in 96? Sombody come through with the "golden oldies"??? Real Seattle hip hop! Gel? Golden Gardens legals???:o

:lol: *ahem* OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! dito fito keep it mito all rigghto poop skeet skeet!!!!!! nighhhhhhaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwaahhhh!!!! when aever I see an aerubs tag or piece, I think of comedian Ray Romano from the sitcom everybody loves Raymond like wahhht?!!!!!!!! ayo yo yo mika-mika-mic check uhh! one two one two uhhhuuuhh! uhhuuhh! GRAFFITI!!!!! IS VANDALISM U ALL ARE VERY NAUGHTY BOYS!!! I MIGHT HAVE TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST ALL OF YOU TOYS!!! GRAFFITI IS A PIMPLE ON THE ASS OF SOCIETY oh yeah YOUR ALL UNDER AREESTT HEEE! HEE! BOIIIIIIIII!:lol: hahaahhhaah!!! i SO FUCKIN' HIGH:lol: :scrambled: .........sumone should post sum flix of the ghetto areas of seattle like the like the C.D. show the world how grimy tha 206 be nickkaa!! wahh!! why not jus' make this the SEA-Town/ WASH. state supathread? since vancouver B.C. and portland are part of the NW but they already got they own threads? mo flix...shit :this is ur barins ons drugss scrambled: lollZ..:scrambled:

shoot yourself

i dont understand how someone can make THIS big a fool of themselves infront of most of seattle's graff population. Vandalicious, you need to stop posting things unless they're pics. you take up space, waste of time, and nothing you've said in the past 75 pages has mattered or done anything to move this page forward. you're a bitch and i'm sure people in seattle didn't really mind you doing graff (if you even do graff you fake fucking pig) but you had to come on here and make everyone hate you....

i just don't understand

the pics you ask for don't exist. grey never came up here. you are thinking of vendr jolts crease bisie amaze twist remenice. and only crease was btm.

:) They dont exist? Sombody has them... Oh yeah...I am thinking of GREY and AMAZE. I recall many pieces is a particular town in Western Washington. Some choice hits that ran for a long time in some places.;) Damn man, 1995,6,7 was poppin' What about some LOOK fat cap shots or some AOD? What only the po po has these pictures?:lol: