Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

balloon man disrespecting btm and flare

who does that shit anyway? Poe? poe dont like me anyway.

naw, it ain't poe.. some one else.

and i don't think lil' balloon dude meant any disrespect.. he barely bumped that flare, and the wwl tags he went over he went over with his version of a fillin, and btm has lots of shit running in that area.

so that fragile peace is kept.

I knew this freight hopper squater chick that used to do that shit. turkey-baster full of cheap wine up her ass whoooop! she be super drunk for hours. I also seen girls bootyblast e-tabs. party animals.

I guess theoretically wine enemas is a good idea, goes straight to your blood stream without having to digest it first.

Like when Steve-0 did the shots of vodka intravenously...

I would not want a turkey baster up my ass though.

there a couple of things that should be addressed:

1.) Gkae got busted here for doing donuts on someone's lawn at a house party. likely, not related to a message board at all. you think cops are really on stakeouts for writers?

2.) 3a is not untouchable. nor is BTM. I don't even skate and I know where the "garage" is. maybe he skates with the crew because it's a good spot?

3.) Just because you have "old school" flicks does not make you "old school". I was around in 97 too... oh no.

life is too short to worry about any of that nonsense. are you almost 30 years old? pay your taxes and mind your manners. most of the world doesn't even know you exist, and there IS power in numbers.

just to let you know sherlock that garage is no secret....take it easy you seem pretty worked up.

1.) Gkae got busted here for doing donuts on someone's lawn at a house party. likely, not related to a message board at all. you think cops are really on stakeouts for writers?

2.) 3a is not untouchable. nor is BTM. I don't even skate and I know where the "garage" is. maybe he skates with the crew because it's a good spot?

3.) Just because you have "old school" flicks does not make you "old school". I was around in 97 too... oh no.

life is too short to worry about any of that nonsense. are you almost 30 years old? pay your taxes and mind your manners. most of the world doesn't even know you exist, and there IS power in numbers.

That wasent the point of all the old school flicks being posted, the point was to stop all of back and forth commentary on the board. And for the record my oppinion of old school is far from 1997.

this thread is a big pile of shit

beating-a-dead-horse1.gif

THAT IS WHAT Y' ALL ARE DOING, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, GO PAINT

POST PICTURES, STEAL PICTURES DO SOMTHING,

SOMETHING BESIDES MAKING UP FAKE NAMES TO SECRETLY

TALK SHIT ON PEOPLE YOU DONT LIKE, OR SIT YOUR ASS ON

THE BENCH AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Actually it was directly related to message boards, though I don't believe this article has all of its facts straight, the details of how he actually got taken into custody up here don't matter. The article also doesn't talk about how the cop found out who Gkae was in the first place, which was also because of kids talking on the internet:

Officer Randy Campbell of the California Highway Patrol had tried the usual means of catching a criminal before turning to the Net. The breakthrough came when Campbell discovered that many taggers set up Web sites to display pictures of their graffiti. The Net helped Campbell figure out where to find **********. Through a newsgroup for graffiti artists, Campbell learned that ********** had moved on to Seattle, and he notified the police there. Soon the Seattle cops started noticing G.K.A.E.-signed scrawlings. A lucky beat officer in his squad car caught ********** red-handed at a wall, spray paint in hand, signing his moniker to his artwork on a wooden fence at a construction site. Campbell filed for extradition and handed over the downloaded evidence to prosecutors. *********** was convicted of felony vandalism.

So basically, watch what you say on here about other writers or yourself. It can and will help the police out.