Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

yeh irish, i use to think zeb was shit cuz ive seen some of his shit in everett and their just some handstyles that look like my hand writing in 5th grade. i think that af crew is bustin out some dope shit, and media is on mirrors 99% of bathrooms that ive been in. i might post up some more pics of some dlokd/clubs/mistake/etc shit later or tomaro or when ever my lazy ass wants to post them up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by IrishPride+Feb 16 2006, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Feb 16 2006, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-scrapheap@Feb 16 2006, 01:21 PM

this thread is boring. someone should just close it

YOUR MOUTH IS BORING............ P.S. CLOSE IT :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

[/b]

calm down

Seriously why the fuck do people keep taking pics of that toy Knows, hes fuckin wack his shit looks like somthing a 5 year old shit out, seriously stop writing knows and fuckin work on your skills before you go bombin again cause you are officially the wackest writer in seattle history, you make Cast look like Jaber. :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by murderaintshit@Feb 17 2006, 01:35 PM

Seriously why the fuck do people keep taking pics of that toy Knows, hes fuckin wack his shit looks like somthing a 5 year old shit out, seriously stop writing knows and fuckin work on your skills before you go bombin again cause you are officially the wackest writer in seattle history, you make Cast look like Jaber. :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

haha i know you are entitled to you're own opinion, but so am i, with that being said, YOU'RE OFFICIALLY THE WHACKEST PERSON EVER. I bet he's up more than you, and his style is pretty sick in my opinion, so i dont know what the hell you're talkin about.

LONG BEFORE YOU 45BLOCK TOYS WERE WRITING IN SEATTLE, THE 45(HL) HIGH LIFE KARTEL WAS THICK. SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE NIGGAZ THAT ORIGINATED THIS SHIT.

SEATTLE IS LOOKIN SOFT WITH THIS TOY SHIT.

SHUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT DOWN.

BUMP 4 LOHSGOSAFLAREMONGJEFDELKLEWY....