Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by zoodork@Jan 30 2006, 06:15 PM

BILL TURK, this is graffiti, not street art. keep taking the easy route pussy.

I fucking hate graffiti kids. More so than that, I hate Oregonian and Washingtonian graffiti kids, or really any graffiti kids, born and bred in such backwater, cultural squalor, that they can't see past what mass culture tells them is graffiti.

I stopped writing graffiti because I feel that it is played out. Even if it's not completely played out, there are still so enough people out there doing it, that I don't have to.

Instead I sat down and thought about what I was doing... How could I build upon something that I loved, how could I possibly inject some life into graffiti culture before excessive commodification and a general lack of creativity, lead it the way of punk rock, or hippies, or beatniks, or jazz for that matter.

What I came up with was... Disguising my graffiti as art, suddenly its not seen as graffiti, and just like that I've cast off all the baggage that comes along with graffiti, people don't automatically think I'm a fan of hip hop, they don't think i wear baggy clothes, they don't think of wild style or beat street. They just think of the piece, on its own.

And now that I've distanced myself from the entire culture, I've also distanced myself from the drama, the aesthetic hang ups, and the stupid fucking kids (of course I fucked up by entering it on a graffiti board, where I knew that these same stupid fucking kids would be judging it.)

Anyway, now that it's street art, and not graffiti, the public can enjoy it, rather than knee jerk away from it, and the police don't recognize it as graffiti, so I don't go to jail anymore.

At first I too felt that I was taking the easy route, and yes, I felt like a pussy. Then I discovered that I can still maintain my hard edge, and create street art. While I used to get rushes from tagging. I now get rushes from hurting people... Kicking a homeless man never fails, and of course slapping women works like a charm, as does beating up someone who is weaker than I am, especially if they don't see it coming.

With all of that said, I'd like to apologize for putting street art up on your message board. I'm just sick of seeing generic bullshit on the "North West Super Thread" the exception of course, being the occasional out of towner who happens to drop a tag in this bull shit sprawl on their way to Vancouver.

What ever. Sorry you didn't like my pussy shit. I don't like yours either.

bill, the issue is that your work just plain sux...

yeah this thread in particlar has too many zit faced high school kids who think tagging is all about rap music and acting like gang members and pretending like they tough, but everybody who writes out here isn't like that...but still the problem is

your work sux and your a sucker for posting your own shit too. I never post any of my shit in any thread...I let other people do that...

Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Jan 31 2006, 01:10 AM

bill, the issue is that your work just plain sux...

yeah this thread in particlar has too many zit faced high school kids who think tagging is all about rap music and acting like gang members and pretending like they tough, but everybody who writes out here isn't like that...but still the problem is

your work sux and your a sucker for posting your own shit too. I never post any of my shit in any thread...I let other people do that...

You're right. My work does suck. You all win. I'm just a no talent gay sucka pussy toy gimp torry slut. I'm just an evil filthy bitch. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

Truth be told, I actually think my stuff is great. I think it's so damn cool that i wanted to show you guys what I'm doing. Too bad. I'll just go back to producing art, and exhibiting it, rather than posting it on the internet.

this is bill turk aka faggot 182 signing off. Maybe someday we'll run into each other, perhaps at the food kitchen, or maybe at DSHS, and we'll get along. But until then... we'll remain internet enemies.

bump to bill turk, i like his shit, don't hate just because he took shit further. Everyone has their own agenda, just because he stopped writing letters, does not mean his shit sucks. Just look at the people who do characters and are well respected in the graff "scene". I am sure I am going to get shit talked about me but really i could care less, where i am from there is more support to shit like his and everyone else out doing thier thing, i love the northwest but there is way too much animosity in the graff world here.

nice thumbtacks bill turk, im sure they're really gonna have to call out the anti-graff squad to buff your sick shit off those poles. i sure hope who ever gets assigned to your 'graff' has stubby fingernails, then we'll be blessed with it's presence forever!

Originally posted by Money@Jan 30 2006, 09:35 PM

scan0001.jpg

Keger

scan0002.jpg

Sneke

scan0003.jpg

PisAnt

scan0004.jpg

Gnosis

scan0005.jpg

Antix

scan0006.jpg

UNFORTUNATELY MR. MONEY'S FANTASTIC POSTS GOT LOST IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THIS "OMGZ THAT IS NOT GRAFFITI" BICKERING! Geez, if you really hate the guy's shit the best thing you can do is ignore it instead of lighting a fire up under his ass to watch him dance. He still gets attention that way. MONEY MADE A GOOD POST, THANK YOU MONEY!

bump for moneys olympia pics

and all that other stuff too, minus the jibber jabber. i dont think theres any reason to hate on turk besides the fact that he tried to self promote in a place where he should have known everyone would just talk shit. oh well