Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by kidsincharge+Feb 6 2005, 03:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kidsincharge - Feb 6 2005, 03:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-50cent@Feb 6 2005, 08:13 PM

kiloe and bike r garbage

at least u r takin sum fliks tho

Stop talkin shit on bike you mark

[/b]

your whole fuckin crew is wack and guess what BIKE IS STILL GARBAGE he bites philly style so hard its not even funny its just sad,stop tryin to come up through sum forum beef this forum isnt even about the true elements of writing THIS SHIT IS HERE ONLY FOR FAME AND THATS IT,a person like bike or achue duz one generic straight letter it gets fliked on here and everyone is like OH MY GOD ACHUE AND BIKE ARE THE NEW KINGS OF SEATTLE I KNEW THEM BEFORE THEY STARTED WRITING!!!!!,forget about puzl,make,veks,or everyone else that got king status the real way next time odor dus a peice that isnt wak(wich wont happen)people will be like oh my god odor is king,thats my boy right there!!!!!!!!!!people like you have been around for a second and ive been around for a minute,so stop talkin shit on people that got respect the real way,through getting up

oh yea bike is still wak---------------> :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest seattledied

Is it that hard to walk around cap hill or downtown for a couple hours and flick some good shit? I spent alot of hours trying to make this thread good and all it turned into was a bunch of bullshit...someone please save this

cmon now cerel your getting way to pathetic you keep posting lame tags and canvases that shit is getting old please stop your not good enough to post yourself so please go away cuz you contribute nothing to this thread or this city so crawl away and die like a wounded animal cuz you have and never will have an impact in the 206

die you peace of wasteful trash

im drunk go eagles

Is it that hard to walk around cap hill or downtown for a couple hours and flick some good shit? I spent alot of hours trying to make this thread good and all it turned into was a bunch of bullshit...someone please save this - seattledied

Yea really man... I tried posting pics a few times, and all that follows is a ton of BS beef and shit talk about each fuckin flick.. It's not even worth it, I got tons of nice ass pictures that I've been takin, but I'll just keep em for myself. :king:

Originally posted by master@Feb 7 2005, 11:52 AM

Is it that hard to walk around cap hill or downtown for a couple hours and flick some good shit? I spent alot of hours trying to make this thread good and all it turned into was a bunch of bullshit...someone please save this - seattledied

Yea really man... I tried posting pics a few times, and all that follows is a ton of BS beef and shit talk about each fuckin flick.. It's not even worth it, I got tons of nice ass pictures that I've been takin, but I'll just keep em for myself. :king:

keep doin what your doin. most people enjoy pictures even if they can't admit it. i can't really talk though cause i don't have a camera.

Originally posted by el flamingo2@Feb 7 2005, 09:06 PM

keep doin what your doin. most people enjoy pictures even if they can't admit it. i can't really talk though cause i don't have a camera.

Meh... I show the pictures I take to my friends that actually write, the people who actually matter, the people who actually care to see them without talking shit about them. But your right.. I guess there are alot of people on this site that don't post, that just look at the pics.. I might start posting some pics again, just for them he he.. And seadied and el flamingo too of course! :love2: :haha:

no cereal has some skill on canvas,'

ill admit it. hes got an artistic capability..

yea. but he just shouldnt post that canvas

shit on here. i mean once was fine, but

over and....over and....over, isnt the coolest

thing. so you shouldnt keep posting it cuz

your gonna wear it out, like you have already,

so just giving you the suggestion to not post

it anymore, and also THAT fuck off tihng is

a little dumb, great idea but, what a waste of

time to make.... i dont got a porblem with you

cereal, just is that you are old news with the camvus,

fuck it, its not worth hating on,

PEACEEEEEEEEEE ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuut