VTS

MiamiMayor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: you fuckin toy

Originally posted by theniceguy

eat a dick...remio gets down you loser!!

Yeah, I heard he gets down for sure...................down on the floor when he got beat up last week!

Then again I was just told that........I wasn't lucky enough to be there to see it!

The kid gets clowned out! Get a clue! :rolleyes:

Eat my BALLSAC

Just because I dont have hundreds of posts, or thousands in some cases.. ( cough, blahblah..ha) doesnt mean I dont know what I am talking about.... It means I am out doing it. You are all fooled, anyone can take a bunch of photos and make the IMAGE of a dope writer....or crew of kids. Its all perception. Open your eyes guys. Oh well, whatever floats yours...

Re: Eat my BALLSAC

Originally posted by Zodiot

Just because I dont have hundreds of posts, or thousands in some cases.. ( cough, blahblah..ha) doesnt mean I dont know what I am talking about.... It means I am out doing it. You are all fooled, anyone can take a bunch of photos and make the IMAGE of a dope writer....or crew of kids. Its all perception. Open your eyes guys. Oh well, whatever floats yours...

i don't know where i would have been without you opening my eyes...i must be silly to think kaput puts in work...geez...i must be silly to think remio does the same...

come on dude...you are no graffiti savior...good letters are good letters...you'll get you're little red carpet pulled out from under you eventually and be doing "that style"....how's the saying goes? "First they ridicule you, then they laugh at you, then they emulate you."

you might want to do something about that cough too...i hear the flu is going around....nerd.

Re: Re: Eat my BALLSAC

Originally posted by blahblahblah

i don't know where i would have been without you opening my eyes...i must be silly to think kaput puts in work...geez...i must be silly to think remio does the same...

come on dude...you are no graffiti savior...good letters are good letters...you'll get you're little red carpet pulled out from under you eventually and be doing "that style"....how's the saying goes? "First they ridicule you, then they laugh at you, then they emulate you."

you might want to do something about that cough too...i hear the flu is going around....nerd.

I'm sure that he'll never be doing "that style"! Trust me!

hmmm...kaput's the homie but i never feel remio's stuff...always seems a day late and a dollar short

funny how they seem to get more respect from out of towners than here in vancouver...hows the SHINEr?

oh well, to each his own...those with pics keep the thread going

Archived