yet ANOTHER MIAMI thread

podrido

Guest KingJive305

QUE MIERDA!!!!!

LEARN TO WRITE FIRST. FUKCIN' KRACKA POSTED A PIECE OF PAPER....... HADDA BA KRACKA'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KingJive305

Re: Re: QUE MIERDA!!!!!

Originally posted by DRUNKN MASTR

hahaha at least he posted something kid....hahaha king of no shit 305

HEY SINCE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WRITE STAY THE FUKC OUT COCK BOI....WHAT ABOUT I POST MY NUTS ON YOUR CHIN.....COMEPINGA.

Re: Re: Re: QUE MIERDA!!!!!

Originally posted by KingJive305

HEY SINCE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WRITE STAY THE FUKC OUT COCK BOI....WHAT ABOUT I POST MY NUTS ON YOUR CHIN.....COMEPINGA.

HAHAHHA POST SOMETHING LIL FAG...HOMEE BOY ...HAHAHHAHAH NICCAAHH..HAAHAHHAHA YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF KID IT LOOKS LIKE A TOY IS RUNNING HIS MOUTH AND CANT BACK HIS SHIT UP..I KNOW ONE THING YOUR NO KING AND IF YOU WRITE KING ON SHIT I WILL PERSONALLY FLY DOWN TO MIAMI AND CROSS THAT SHIT OUT.....FOR REAL KID YOUR NO MATCH FOR REAL THUGGZ..NOW GO TALK COO AND ACT LIKE YOUR THE REAL JIVE BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOUR KNOW KING....HAHAHAHHAHA WEAK ASS BITCH

Guest KingJive305

keep eatin' cock till it blows in your mouth. ps if your the real gangster tough guy flyin' down south then whatchu write. how come your to punk to tell me that. keep writin' on the forum thats all the writin' you'll ever do.

keep eatin' cock till it blows in your mouth. ps if your the real gangster tough guy flyin' down south then whatchu write. how come your to punk to tell me that. keep writin' on the forum thats all the writin' you'll ever do.

YOU NEVER ASKED SMART ASS...YOU SEEM TO GET ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS CENTS...I DONT GIVE A FUCK...I GUESS I WOULD BE WAISTING MY TIME GOING SOUTH SEEING THAT YOU ONLY HAVE A HANDFUL OF UPS IF THAT, I HAVE MY SOURCES...THEY TELL ME YOUR TOY AND CANT BACK UP YOUR MOUTH....HAHAHAHAHA DROP YOUR WORK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY HAHAHAHAHHA NICCAH

Guest KingJive305

dropping bombas on tu madre

seems to me like your backing up. thats ok punk ass must be what you write. stop writing to me im not your boyfriend.

Re: dropping bombas on tu madre

seems to me like your backing up. thats ok punk ass must be what you write. stop writing to me im not your boyfriend.

HAHAHA HAHAHA........JUST USE SEARCH EINSTEIN........HAHAHAHA....I RULE 12OZ WITH AN IRON FIST....POST YOUR SHIT ALREADY KID...BACK OFF HAHAHAHA 63

Jive,

I'm not taking anyones side here, but damn this board hasnt been working in your favor at all. If you come on here with KING in your name of course people are gonna test you. So my recommendation, no beef intended, is you just leave the board, forget the internet bullshit and just keep the arguing and battles to the streets, face to face. Battle bash with graffiti, fists, whateva, but you're not gonna beat whomever with words. You cant win......... there is no winner.

Guest KingJive305

TRUE KINGS NEVER DIE..

OK YOU DONT LIKE THE KING FINE BUT DONT TRY TO DISS. TELL ME OR ASK ME WHY IM KING. THE STREETS, I DONT THINK NONE OF THESE NIGGUHS KNOW THE STREETS. THATS WHY THERE ON HERE TRYIN' NIGGUHS LIKE THEY KNOW ME. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IM "KINGJIVE305" WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. SIDES? YOU ALREADY TOOK SIDES JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, IM SORRY I GOT LOS COJONES TO COME IN REPPIN' TO BE KING. BUT THERE JUST MADD CUZ THEY KNOW IM RIGHT. IM OVER ALL OF THEM. PEACE? NOT EVEN WHEN I DIE.

Guest KingJive305

OH KNOW YOU TRYIN' GET YOUR CREW. C'MON, YOU KNOW WHAT IMA KEEP DIGGIN' MY HOLE DEEPER LETS WHAT HAPPENS.

Come outside your house homie!

I'ma throw the mack to your kids homie!...believe it muthafuckah!...Thats my word!..........You are the biggest HERB i've ever seen TRY to do graffiti!.that handstyle you think i did on paper wasn't paper,it's a label the size of your lil havana section 8 piece of shit nicca scumbag ass crib you call a house!........play wit it niggah!...GOD forbid i find out where you live homie,GOD FORBID i'll leave you in the street fo real...get back to your blackbook toyface..you got nothin on me and my crews POTNAH!...your a bustah and i don't me HERBIE!

Guest KingJive305

you aint gonna do shit you wish you could come in my part of town. breakin' nigguhs jaws/ runnin hoes into walls... i wish you would find me toy. go put a cock in yo ass, bASSh.

Guest KingJive305

NOBODY KNOWS...

nobody knows except you when you look in the mirror and see how "NANO" split yo shit, b-i-itch!!!!!!!!!

Guest KingJive305

U UNDERSTAND...

im gladd you understand that you are the king(of wackness and cock eating) and that im a toy. know what are you gonna do when i toy all your shit huh. go back to the drawing board cuz you gonna have to change your tag, toy.KINGJIVE305 all over that bASSh ass...

Archived