yet ANOTHER MIAMI thread

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KingJive305

Re: I welcome your invitation.......

Originally posted by MiamiMayor

looking forward to seeing you and your paint,TOY

TOY? YOU DONT WANT ME TO TOY.:king:

Guest KingJive305

Re: Be my guest.........

But don't get caught,TOY .........You'll be toyin for the rest of yo life BOY!.......I thought i told ya!!!!!!!

AND YOU'LL BE TOYED FOR LIFE, SO CHILL. I DONT WANT TO KILL. DONT LET ME HAVE TO TELL "YA".

Guest KingJive305

Re: YOUR NO ONE

SORRY to be the one to break it to ya!........and you ain't killin shit puto!

FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF 213, TO THE SOUTHSIDE OF DADE/ IF YOU KEEP RUNNIN YOUR LIP/ WHEN I SEE YOUR SHIT, I'LL TOY IT ALL DAY.

Guest KingJive305

Re: Again,be my guest.......

But don't get caught,TOY .Thats all your capable of...Me,myself i'm more of an "all-country" kind of guy!!!!!....Pay me more attention,I LOVE IT

STOP TALKIN' TRASH NIGGUH, AND GET DA FCUK OF MY COCK....

Guest Lank Hudson

^^^^^this guy blows^^^^^

this guy has got to be the most immature 15 year old faggot I have ever seen on here...while I am much older I will still have no problem knocking the shit out of him once I see him...Dade is my new town so lets all hope and pray I find this bitch at the busstop one early morning and maybe if he's gone I'll fuck his ass ugly mother and the rest of his loser family...then for kicks I'll talk some boring old hip hop slang while it all goes down too...this is gonna be good.

Guest KingJive305

Re: ^^^^^this guy blows^^^^^

Originally posted by Lank Hudson

this guy has got to be the most immature 15 year old faggot I have ever seen on here...while I am much older I will still have no problem knocking the shit out of him once I see him...Dade is my new town so lets all hope and pray I find this bitch at the busstop one early morning and maybe if he's gone I'll fuck his ass ugly mother and the rest of his loser family...then for kicks I'll talk some boring old hip hop slang while it all goes down too...this is gonna be good.

oooh im gonna have so much fun this summer. now what is that you write. c'mon bus rider if your so hard. whatchu write. if you aint hard enuff to tell me, get off my cock. oh and i wish you would try to knock the shit outta me. lank hudson = cock rider

Guest Lank Hudson

<span style='color:red'>I don"t write...and neither do you you fuckin joke of an idiot...I'll get my leads on who you are and where you live..and then its all fun and games. so go ahead and make another cock joke or something that you're good at...I will no longer be responding to your rediculous babble so go ahead and have the last laugh on this cpu, I'll have the last laugh watching my "cock puke all over itself" into your bloody pleading mothers mouth...aaaahhhhhhhhh</span>

Guest KingJive305
Originally posted by Lank Hudson

<span style='color:red'>I don\"t write...and neither do you you fuckin joke of an idiot...I'll get my leads on who you are and where you live..and then its all fun and games. so go ahead and make another cock joke or something that you're good at...I will no longer be responding to your rediculous babble so go ahead and have the last laugh on this cpu, I'll have the last laugh watching my \"cock puke all over itself\" into your bloody pleading mothers mouth...aaaahhhhhhhhh</span>

go ahead cockface make day. oh and dont throw up on yourself.

Guest KingJive305

Re: Get'em lank...........

Handle this light weight for me homie,i got big business to attend to!

Drop me a line for a free t-shirt homez!....oh and i'll be distributing MONTANA'S real soon homeboy!.........

15 COCKSUCKER!

Guest KingJive305

Re: Yo jive..........

You gotta PAY for your t-shirt!

COCSUCKER

NOT ONLY CAN I MAKE MY OWN I CAN MAKE IT BETTER. HERE'S IDEA ON THE FRONT ONE OF YOUR BEST PEICES WITH A BIGG FAT DRIPPY TAG OF MINE GOING THRU IT. ON THE BACK WWW.KINGJIVE3054MAYOR.COM AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. WELL AT LEAST NOT WITH DINERO.

Guest KingJive305

Re: ridiculous

Originally posted by swiss cheese

yet another miami beef thread.

jive, you wrote in the early 90's? i heard of ya, but instead of just talking, contribute to this thread.

your right but i cant do it with this dickrider on my ballz.....

Guest KingJive305

Re: JIVE your a toy!

NUFF SAID...........get off my dick niggah...you ain't on top of shit but this dickkkkk niuggah!

ok peewee we'll see.

You must be mistaken homeboy!

Oh i forgot you must be a JOKE..holla at me dogg....don't get mad,it's the truth after all.......Or holla at me at my studio in tallahassee,fl ask for railroad square right in front of the old "cow haus"...I'll be waitin to drizop your bitch ass!.Toy ass fool

Guest KingJive305

Re: You must be mistaken homeboy!

Oh i forgot you must be a JOKE..holla at me dogg....don't get mad,it's the truth after all.......Or holla at me at my studio in tallahassee,fl ask for railroad square right in front of the old "cow haus"...I'll be waitin to drizop your bitch ass!.Toy ass fool

hol'up are you in miami or tallahasee.... which is it cockface. fuck it ill see your sh!t sooner or later and when.... he he he, well lets just say ill find a way to post it.

Archived