throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ ouch....

i barely look at this thread.

and i'm not boasting and saying mine are the greatest, but seriously nearly every throw in the past 30 pages has looked the same.

whats this random adding E shaped tumours to everything?

EDIT: just read someone else's post who said something similar.

i usually dont care wat people have to say about my shit, but if yall aint gunna post nuthin dont talk..all of yall talkin shit bout my work need to put up or shut up, and go suck a fuckin dick, ill burn half the people in this thread and most of u kno it. if u seen my work, and yes i can prove that i will burn you if u say i cant, jus get at me in the pms faggots-anroe

ill burn half the people in this thread and most of u kno it. if u seen my work, and yes i can prove that i will burn you if u say i cant, jus get at me in the pms faggots-anroe

No shit dude you're the fuckin' bomb Enekse you burned down this thread yo!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

listen homeboy, if u somehow see the word eneske from my throw, then ur either retarted,illeterate, or jus shot up to much heroin.. and get it str8 i said ill burn HALF the people in this thread, not everyone, im not even sayin im good at graff, im sayin that half the people in here are wack. if u think i wont burn u then post up or shut up

listen homeboy, if u somehow see the word eneske from my throw, then ur either retarted,illeterate, or jus shot up to much heroin.. and get it str8 i said ill burn HALF the people in this thread, not everyone, im not even sayin im good at graff, im sayin that half the people in here are wack. if u think i wont burn u then post up or shut up
Take offese then. :lol:

Thats not even my opinion. My point is you don't even have the right to think your opinion should mean shit to even the biggest toys on here. Or that any other toy should respect you over anyone else. Your shit sucks. Not to me, it just sucks. You are BELOW the people you are bashing.

You are simply trolling and it is getting tiresome.

here's my ultra serious pointykurvystyle from the battle thread....not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm fuckin' hella sweet yo!!! On that trendy tip fools, I'll burn half yall! Step dawg, post up yer fuckin sketch yo!!!!

forgepointycurveswirlysve9.jpg

And don't forget to do my ....

dishesiy1.jpg

I'm fuckin serious yo can you tell??????

:lol: