• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TEARZ

testpress

Guest TEARZ

TWIST:

I like the real experience of being there, a given space at a given time. I also like the evidence of the human hand at a place, at a time, and then gone into memory.

I feel like these installations talk about a period of time -- as in a city that is constantly changing, for better or (recently) for worse. They are, to me, fragments that sometimes flow together, sometimes are abrasive next to each other. Similar to patterns in life.

Take a thousand kids, all with the same intent, and you have a threat. Not a physical or violent one, but a visual one.

People don't know what to do with this thing called graffiti. Kids are so into it. And I like that whole thing because it opens up possibilities for kids that normally don't have access to the arts, who aren't pushed creatively. That's how I feel; it opened me up to see so many different things. I would hope every kid has that opportunity. It's an excellent introduction to form.

Compelling art to me is a name carved into a tree. Sometimes a rock soaring through a plate of glass can be the most beautiful, compelling work of art I have ever seen.

Guest Remy Martin

good lookin out Tearz

Guest TEARZ

i forgot. the top one is klee for those that don't know.

fuckin' a tearz....i wish more people posted like this.

albert........the fuckin' lord. man...we need to get some

tapes going back/forth/back. really....i know i'm a flake,

but....as soon as i get my hands on a tape deck, its on,

cool? keep 'em coming please and thanks....

Guest TEARZ

twinkie. see bboy.com account.

Guest TEARZ

fuggit man. i tried sending to that address 3 times and it rejected me all 3 times. i don't know if it's my problem or yours...

Guest TEARZ

minus three. no love. hahaha. of course.

Guest blood as ink

wow that's some nice stuff there...and i was surprised but twist has a way with words too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this