8) WHOS AWAKE IN HERE…pt2 8)

Guest WebsterUno

yeah right your sittin on 12 oz..and so am i..and only one of us,...is getting paid cheese..gravyard is nice if your a night owl anyways..and it always well..usually pays more than 14 an hour..most of the time..im just looking busy..a plus as well as usually with grave shifts..you either work with chill people...oooorrr.theres the downside..of the possible crazies..but i havnt encountered that yet..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wakassOATH

what kind of place do you work at

my sister had a chill graveyard shift as a secruity gaurd, she could just chill on the computer , watch movie and read for her shit

all she had to do was walk around the building every hour

she used to get all these raises cause she was the only one not caught sleeping on the job

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I was a baker once.

I had to work from 11pm-7am.

It was cool, but I felt like dracula after a while.

Reminds me of that song,

"She works hard for the money"

daaah dah dah dah! "so hard for the money…"

…haha

So…yeah…Im here, for a lil while, got to be up early.

whats up?

i work at a music dot com gig..basically i worked customer service for too long..and relised i really really dont like strangers telling me what to do..so now im watching a skate vdeo..grilling some paper..and labelling stuff..the only scarry part..is that from 4 am to 6 am..on some nights..im here by myself..and it gets weird..because its on street level..but its fine..you have to have a special card to get in..other than that..its just good on your "lunch break " to walk around and hit up..and ona ten hour shift..its like you can just split for a bit..the downside..its in a kinda shady neighborhood..but to me its well worth it..thanks jades for hooking up the job

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

cool, sounds chill. As long as youre staying paid.

Im about to hit the hay. I got to work in the morning.

Tomarrows a big day for me. Well, today.

haha, take it easy, and im out like my hairstyle…

peace

webrockahwebbybee!

Siloette - I work the 11-7am shift at a dot com - waaaay better than having to deal with yuppie-central downtown during the day. I like being a bit off from the whole rat race. I haven't used my alarm clock in ages. Plus I only work about 24 or so hours a week and get paid for 40! I'm riding this train for a bit longer.

haha..yeah they keep buffing my shit in the area..wink..anyways..i work forty and have room to spare..and work with reaaaaaly chill people..sometimes ya just have to kick their shins when they doze off..unfortunately my commute is one of the devil..so its fine when i get here..but the bus ride home..which is an hour and a half is grueling..the bad news is its a temp position like most..but im loving being able to afford things and beyond..its more than worth it..like you said..instead of waking up at dawn..and being run over by starbucks bandits and their breif cases..id much rather sit around and watch movies..in our beanies and sweatshirts..and maybe even fall asleep on the cot in the back room..

yo gnes..that picture of the chick with her legs spread just ruined my appetite..

the painted one..jesus..

anyways..anyone awake..im fucking growing delirious and seeing shit out of the corner of my eye.hearing weird noises.running the buissness alone and shit..anyways..back to work..hahah

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

yo gnes..that picture of the chick with her legs spread just ruined my appetite..

the painted one..jesus..

anyways..anyone awake..im fucking growing delirious and seeing shit out of the corner of my eye.hearing weird noises.running the buissness alone and shit..anyways..back to work..hahah

Yeah its history gotta love walmart and thincaps they make a great sauguage link design i need to update my newer shit back on:crazy:

Archived