NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Graff scene ain't really that big in NC. But I have seen some toy tags up in Winston-Salem. There's a dude that rights lost, but I've only seen his stuff going up towrds Raleigh and Charlotte. If there are any writers near Greensboro or burlington post some pics up.

Graff scene ain't really that big in NC. But I have seen some toy tags up in Winston-Salem. There's a dude that rights lost, but I've only seen his stuff going up towrds Raleigh and Charlotte. If there are any writers near Greensboro or burlington post some pics up.

hmmm... i wonder where most of those flicks were taken...

...would you like that with or without homo :lol: :lol: :lol:
you suck his dick too,ankle biters get stepped on.keep our crew out your mouth.

whats up syke.

all the toys please stop posting all your crap,and stop postin all your dumb comments,noone whats to see it,or hear it.

you suck his dick too,ankle biters get stepped on.keep our crew out your mouth.

whats up syke.

all the toys please stop posting all your crap,and stop postin all your dumb comments,noone whats to see it,or hear it.

damn, you're really burning me on the message board game. too bad that's about it.

damn, you're really burning me on the message board game. too bad that's about it.

OK, johnnie come lately.when you have been doing this more then 6 months, and get in a real crew that doesnt straight bite LAST TO STAND,and MSK,get back at me.oh by the way nice sees and dose green characters.so when you can do your own thing maybe your oppinion will count.thats all i will say about this.ankle biters!

now back to the flicks

OK, johnnie come lately.when you have been doing this more then 6 months, and get in a real crew that doesnt straight bite LAST TO STAND,and MSK,get back at me.oh by the way nice sees and dose green characters.so when you can do your own thing maybe your oppinion will count.thats all i will say about this.ankle biters!

now back to the flicks

GOBITCH.jpg

Ok... "MARKS" On Most Surfaces, and that's about the size of it too..

Pipe down, you're not as tough as your net theatrics homie.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you aren't dealin' with a johnny come lately homie...stop playin' yourself

keep doing your thing over and over and over and (new fill) over and over and (look how dope i am) and over and over and over (fuck this is getting old but it's my own thing!) and over and over and...

there's a pretty obvious reason no one would even think to bite you...need i point it out

if you weren't an ingnorant shit-talker from day one then maybe your opinion would count...you picked this road homie, not me.