NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

once again the worst lettersmith in the carolinas trying to critique someones shit...

jerx shit might not be as good as some but his letters kill anything that rek6 has ever painted straight up...

and with the lengthy reply we can guess who lordinfamous is, or at least who he's down with...

the same people who are constantly showing up under new names for whatever reason...

you guys don't have to do that you know...nobody cares if you bump your own shit...

this is the last response from me...if anyone thinks they got something for me or my crew, bring it on and let me see that you are a man of action...then you can comense to getting all your shit taken out...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
/\ You're MOMS secret admirer... Its so sweet. I got 10 on the fact you'll never do a goddamn thing about it either. :lol: New SN just for jockin....Priceless

Hahahahaha you people.

I wish there were more people that look at this thread that aren't scared to say that moms are completely up their own asses.

Why doesn't someone just make a moms thread so my shit talking could be much more direct and so they wouldnt ruin OUR thread.

Also fuzzy, i will PM you later tonight when i finish drawing naked bitches!

its on.

i thought you guys didn't like me,but now your dissin the crew as a whole,most of you bump and bite half the crew.make up your minds,all that jealousy is gettin to you.legals,toys and fonts thats all you got,so some toys in nc think your cool,so what ,noone anywhere else has even heard of you kids.it would be something if you kids were has beens or something but you are all a bunch never will be's!!

Hahahahaha you people.

Why doesn't someone just make a moms thread so my shit talking could be much more direct and so they wouldnt ruin OUR thread.

its on.

NC threads (notice plural-has been more then one),have always been full of shit talking,every couple of years a new grouop of kids usually in school and in the eastern part of the state come on run there mouths ,and fade away!and some of us just keep painting and watch the toys go buy,the piont is, it is your thread it isn't our thread,is a NC thread.some people paint more then others,some have painted longer,some are better at painting different styles,either way it about painting.is not about being your thread,did you start it?if you want a thread so bad start one.i'm done.later for you

Hahahahaha you people.

I wish there were more people that look at this thread that aren't scared to say that moms are completely up their own asses.

Also fuzzy, i will PM you later tonight when i finish drawing naked bitches!

its on.

a moms thread......looks like your already in one.....yall said that shit yourself - that should say something right there. moms wrecks the carolinas and more freights then yall could ever think of.

oh and dookie that was a weak call out on jerx.....and you might say no excuses but that

first joint was painted 2 years ago.......yeah dude had weak ass letters back then....he's got a lil better since then

...but I guess someone w/ the same letters his whole carreer wouldnt be able to understand that

pussy bitch.

hope that made you mad enough to go jack off on some pictures of gyser's latest frieght.

ha-ha you said you hope that made me mad

...this shit is comical to me

pussy bitch...big words for someone hiding behind the keyboard

you got anymore jokes.....Im in a laughing mood

nice flik oldfaith....

AHhahahaa, all i'm sayin is that i could burn jerx and gyser anyday. you guys need to start giving props where props are due and not only to your own crew, i see dope shit up and all that gets bumped is jerx.....seriously get your game on. You heads are all wrapped up in your own shit graffiti circle jerk. ALSO maybe gyser should stop painting the same piece over and over, same goes to jerx.

It's time someone put moms in their place (exept for celm, because he's not a total shit spewer) and im sure alot more people would agree with me but dont want to deal with the hassle of you fucks trying to act hard and write checks that cannot be cashed.

BUMP that oldy lawst!

What do you write? blah blah blah bullshit. No matter what i say your just going to give it some half ass response like ohhh yeah jock moms a little harder.

Get scared faggot, and are you kidding me im not going to post what i write on the forum.

and im not going to PM it to you either because i hate you. BUT i will take care of this shit. place/date.