NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm leaving this hell hole. Hopefully people come here this summer to destroy because there really ain't shit here as far as street level stuff goes. Feel free to crush kaka-laki, and post the good tunnel shit before it gets gone over by mentally defficient skate-tards.

Originally posted by ANAL@May 21 2005, 11:56 AM

I'm leaving this hell hole. Hopefully people come here this summer to destroy because there really ain't shit here as far as street level stuff goes. Feel free to crush kaka-laki, and post the good tunnel shit before it gets gone over by mentally defficient skate-tards.

quit bitching or leave.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by FuzZy+Dec 27 2005, 12:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FuzZy - Dec 27 2005, 12:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Big John McCarthy@Dec 24 2005, 08:23 PM

i might be moving to Raleigh nc next month and i would like to know hows the graff sence up there?

SORRY:graffiti doesn't exist in North Carolina :snowman:

[/b]

You biting my Snowman Fuzzy. :snowman:

" I got that Snow-Man " !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by SMACKTHATFOOLIFHEACTTHATFOOL@Mar 12 2006, 04:29 AM

Tag1.jpg

YELLOWBRICKS.jpg

Pick up the latest release of ONE MOTION VOL. 7 DVD "OLI", at your local skate shops, featuring a tasteful blend of both North Carolina skateboarding and graffiti, and graffiti from ST. LOUIS, PHILLY, OHIO and much much more... Easy.. :yuck:

you care to put up a trailer or something? that website has nothing to see.

Originally posted by itssssssslow+Mar 11 2006, 02:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (itssssssslow - Mar 11 2006, 02:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SMACKTHATFOOLIFHEACTTHATFOOL@Mar 12 2006, 04:29 AM

Tag1.jpg

YELLOWBRICKS.jpg

Pick up the latest release of ONE MOTION VOL. 7 DVD "OLI", at your local skate shops, featuring a tasteful blend of both North Carolina skateboarding and graffiti, and graffiti from ST. LOUIS, PHILLY, OHIO and much much more... Easy.. :yuck:

you care to put up a trailer or something? that website has nothing to see.

[/b]

Nope...

It's not at my discretion to put out a trailer, if the homie decides to do so, I will post a link for you aesthetic pleasure. Until then.. The site link is solely to display who is involved on the skating end. Easy. ;)

charlottes coming up slowly but surely...

I've taken notice to Jerx and Crook, simply because they've been getting up in my neck of the woods and in some really off the wall places I would have never expected to see them...

I came across two jerx pieces and some crook stuff in a factory outside of charlotte, one was unfinished but both looked nice and crook just got up on a sound barrier near carolina place mall.