NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
coh sorry this is an nc thread, i forgot im only allowed to talk shit and be a hater in here.

yeah crook you suck...cuz writers that suck usually ARE the ones doing insane ass overpass spots, and crushing cities.

orrrr not

dont get it twisted. the only reason crooks in nc is to run from all the people he snitched on in miami over the years...crook never has and never will be anything more than a police informant...hope that fits into your definition of a "real writer".

dont get it twisted. the only reason crooks in nc is to run from all the people he snitched on in miami over the years...crook never has and never will be anything more than a police informant...hope that fits into your definition of a "real writer".

hey my name is Jamaica Motel and I like to get on the internet and talk shit......

..........Im a big tough guy, well atleast that what my Mommy tells me

........save your BS drama stories for someone who really cares

we obviously dont care that you have a grudge against Crook,

but we all know one thing is he's wrecking his part of NC

:

ahhhhhh.......I knew it looked familiar

I just wasn't reading into as much as I should have

how much more simple could a strait letter be....? any non writer could read that shit. and dont try to pretend like you know about people. "oh i thought it looked familiar..." whatever and it seems to me that you talk just as much shit as anybody. look kid, you dont gotta stand up for other peoples shit. if they do their thig theyll get the proper recognition eventually. go out and paint and quit letting the J and F keys on your keyboard get the best of your index fingers!:D

:

how much more simple could a strait letter be....? any non writer could read that shit. and dont try to pretend like you know about people. "oh i thought it looked familiar..." whatever and it seems to me that you talk just as much shit as anybody. look kid, you dont gotta stand up for other peoples shit. if they do their thig theyll get the proper recognition eventually. go out and paint and quit letting the J and F keys on your keyboard get the best of your index fingers!:D

I made a simple mistake by not opening up my eyes before I posted...........quit dick ridin

.......you may now return to your internet thug status in the VA thread

-thanks.....come again

• 2 weeks later...
suckers you know who.

haha...man you right about that....we know who....cuz people that aren't suckers try to draw attention to themselves when nobody is even thinking about them much less giving 2 shits...haha...what are you lonely or something?

Don't you got some 14 year olds to recruit, brainwash and teach garbage handstyles to then tell them they are real b/c they talk shit on the net...get the fuck outta here

u guys are 12oz comic relief for real

• 2 weeks later...