NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

finally you speak the truth--nc graff is based on the internet and legal and hidden walls,that why the cry so much, cause when they go on the internet they don't see their shit unless they post it-thats why most fools from nc, whether they can use a can or not suck.as an old retired guy i can say these things,cause they are true,thats why i said moms and nsm are the real crews from nc,pre internet graff crews !!

ha wow some truth be told....i think ASE still has a link on artcrimes....you know the OG internet graffiti site....btw as much as ive watched art of story tellin since i got it back in 04....i jus realized you guys were in it....sept i think kolun was spelled with a "C".....anyways i miss the 90s myself....shit was raw then...still is in some ways....its like jada would say "the game got cheaper, writers is more commercially successful now, but the hearts alot weaker"......jus sayin

ChikChaud.jpg.3baad1799296f5757706bebad955bf68.jpg

graff-solo2_02.jpg.cc1724a19f75a8eb06b9515108bf6646.jpg

graff-solo4_04.jpg.e1a829776178768456fe090337acd3ce.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

really?.....didnt know much bout the dudes...jus see a few characters still floating around....but back when i lived elsewhere that site was the only thing i seen nc related.....but on a serious note...all the pictures from the first sets of pages in this thread that are red x's now....anyone got copys....id like to see some old nc steez.....pre internet

really?.....didnt know much bout the dudes...jus see a few characters still floating around....but back when i lived elsewhere that site was the only thing i seen nc related.....but on a serious note...all the pictures from the first sets of pages in this thread that are red x's now....anyone got copys....id like to see some old nc steez.....pre internet

I have all those old flicks but Im no self-promoter.

• Like 1

Why doesnt everyone pull their panties out of a bunch and start posting more flicks instead of whining at eachother like a bunch of overly pompous bitches. Fuck the bullshit about who has the right to say what and whose dope and whose not, let the work speak for itself instead of shootin garbage back and forth at one another. Think on it

3902234146_4830da6b98_b.jpg

4309843592_c4584af6fc_b.jpg

4311554211_9dc7d227cb_b.jpg

4312288876_40e3e6570c_b.jpg

4311550689_916f4e8e11_b.jpg

I don't think it's that big of an imaginative leap on McLovin's part to show his ass on the Internet, when the same example is solicited by anyone with a 12oz account. What do you expect... He demonized himself, true. But how many days do the rest of you go without checking this site to see your shit? That's the example that they are going to lead by set by elders. Not talking shit just saying.... Graffiti is neither taboo or glamorized because of forums. I've seen the SAME screen names on forums for the past ten years. Again.. not talking shit.... JUST SAYING.

memba artcrimes in 94,didn't think so.so shut the fuck up you fags.wanna front some e-game!ya'll gonna google artcrimes now and then act like you know what you are talking about.thats why you are all fags , not des , he is cooler then school!!! as much as i spew retirerment shit,some people are from the real old school-you little kids need to give respect where its due!!!des realest writer in nc -- sicr hardest writer in the carolinas!!!the rest just trying,by that meaning everyone!!!