THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by neVR.KAwt+Nov 5 2004, 06:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neVR.KAwt - Nov 5 2004, 06:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuckyou@Nov 5 2004, 02:33 PM

that deth piece reminds me too much of some old float

everyones always quick to talk shytt when they see shytt thats better than their OWN.. ask float, i bet he wouldnt think its bite off of his.. or feel the need to talk shytt about it...

[/b]

why do you need to ask float anything??

whenever anyone has an opinion that differs from your own, you always say they're talking "shytt"..... take it easy.

i mean, you WERE the one trying to pull my boy aiete's card in the other thread right?? did you hear me bitching at you about YOU talking "shytt" and saying go ask craola what he thought??

no.

and besides, since when was comparing someones stuff to float a diss?? :lol:

Originally posted by uncle-boy+Nov 5 2004, 10:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uncle-boy - Nov 5 2004, 10:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by neVR.KAwt@Nov 5 2004, 06:30 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fuckyou@Nov 5 2004, 02:33 PM

that deth piece reminds me too much of some old float

everyones always quick to talk shytt when they see shytt thats better than their OWN.. ask float, i bet he wouldnt think its bite off of his.. or feel the need to talk shytt about it...

why do you need to ask float anything??

whenever anyone has an opinion that differs from your own, you always say they're talking "shytt"..... take it easy.

i mean, you WERE the one trying to pull my boy aiete's card in the other thread right?? did you hear me bitching at you about YOU talking "shytt" and saying go ask craola what he thought??

no.

aight, thas true..

and besides, since when was comparing someones stuff to float a diss?? :lol:

[/b]

Archived