*Bowling For Columbine

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Good points on both...still, i really dont care about objectivity...by that i aint saying that i dont care if its valid or not, i mean that there is no way to be objective in the first place, everyone looks things from an angle and even if the facts are same for all, their meanings differ for each one.

Just because every 'maker' puts a lot of him in his work doesnt mean that it aint reflecting the truth..or some truth to be exact.

Golf clap for moore for having balls, for making a point clear enough to give it thought, thats what its all about in the first place.

p.s. many friends asked me what i thought of the movie, i included the word "propagandistic' many times...but hey, what you're propaganding for is half the deal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's parts where he is very hypocritical as well. at one point he said its not the poverty causing all the violence and then after the little girl was shot in flint, he says if people would of looked a few blocks away they could of found their answer about why the shooting occured, because the kid was being raised in the ghetto. i'm sure there were other instaces of this as well.

Archived