mY sKeTcHeS.....

OooDAZEooO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TheNewKid

this is my 300th post and i wanted to do it here........

i will post more pictures probably 2maro....... peace

MAN THIS KID BEEN REGISTERED FOR A MONTH AND GOT 300 I BEEN HERE FOR WELL OVER A YEAR AND GOT A LITTLE OVER 300 I GUESS I DONT POST ENOUGH USELESS SHIT.. OH YEA DAZE IS LIKE TAKEN AND STUFF MAYBE YOU SHOULD WRITE Elite Member Oner

Originally posted by FR8 LIFE

MAN THIS KID BEEN REGISTERED FOR A MONTH AND GOT 300 I BEEN HERE FOR WELL OVER A YEAR AND GOT A LITTLE OVER 300 I GUESS I DONT POST ENOUGH USELESS SHIT.. OH YEA DAZE IS LIKE TAKEN AND STUFF MAYBE YOU SHOULD WRITE Elite Member Oner

thats not a bad idea u know......elite member oner?

Good work daze i really want to see more...

I was not going to reply, but i cant stand to see ppl say get a new name theres a dase/daze here and there and this ones better, and this ones more up...all of you shutup...really, no matter what you write there is always going to be someone with that name or some thing like it...you might not know it but there will be...to make your self stand out is to get a stlye to whip up some fresh shit....so please stop talking about this change your name crap while your a head.

aslo new rule if you want to rank on someones work post something of your own...i mean anyone can hide behind a computer:rolleyes:

you all make me sick and have a nice day:crazy:

werd

yo dase? you are coming out of the toy stage a little and your color helps you alot but if you keep the name dase it will be bad in the long run.. so change your name to... esad or daes some shit just find letters your good at then look for words you can make.. lates:D

Guest grafkat

I give you props for posting your shit and asking people for their honest opinion. Even though you're not that good, you have balls to post your sketches on this site so idiots can harass you and make fun of them. Keep it up, Dase.

I was fucking chicks in the ass when I was 6 and a half - Big L

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by TheNewKid

yeah, im ur twin sonn, where have you been?

yo, i just got cought painting, them ni99as took my $58 bag, im fukin stressin ova that $hit..................lol who gives a $hit.....imma keep on doing this $hit........oNe

wha!!!! Did visual get caught as well? That suck man.

Archived