canada...

Southern kid

Guest jarryd
i hear canadians are stupid? canada ay!

It's spelled "Canada, Eh?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest kOmega
Originally posted by Southern kid:

that'd be nice but i'd like to get away from all the snobs and bitch asses that live here in america. one thing i noticed about canada while i was there was how much nicer people were than here in the us. most people here have sticks up their asses. canada didnt seem to..

im with you im stuck here for another year ..fuck probation i hate american laws your suppose to be free but fuckano ..its fuckign stupid place to live in..why can it be liek the o;d days fuck polotics and rock on for cave men..

the u.s ugghh it fuckign gets me mad if i could leave tomorrow i would but probation is fuckign stupid ..fuck you america you can suck my british asss..

i like canada..can i eat spaghetios with you

SIOL

Guest jarryd
"Talking To Americans"

what do u mean by this?

-i'd make assumptions but i dont want to jump to conclusions.

[This message has been edited by jarryd (edited 06-23-2001).]

Guest kidlugz
Originally posted by Lush:

supposedly Montreal has incredibly cheap rent. I know a few people that moved there and they got wicked places for like a fraction of what it would cost in Halifax, Toronto or vancouver. Just move around the country

very true. toronto is running out of affordable housing real quick. the T-dizzy will be like san fransico in a few years if things don't change.

Originally posted by kOmega:

im with you im stuck here for another year ..fuck probation i hate american laws your suppose to be free but fuckano ..its fuckign stupid place to live in..why can it be liek the o;d days fuck polotics and rock on for cave men..

the u.s ugghh it fuckign gets me mad if i could leave tomorrow i would but probation is fuckign stupid ..fuck you america you can suck my british asss..

I'm assuming you've been convicted of a criminal offence if u are on probabtion... i wouldnt mention that when trying to cross the boarder, as they are not supposed to let people with criminal records in.

oh and "talking to Americans" is a television special that was on the CBC here in canada, its basically the same as that thing they do on leno where they go on the street and ask people general knowledge questions, except in this ver. they make up mock questions about stuff happening in canada and ask americans, who in most cases dont know anything about canada, yet think they are smart enought to answer the questions.......

"I'm totally against the resumption of the Saskatchewan(sp!) seal hunt!!" hahahhahaha

or there was a question about if canada decides to form a navy, is it ok if we use US ports , cuz canada doesnt have any....hahahah funny stuff.... btw its being re-broadcast in like a week or something, check your local listings.

supposedly Montreal has incredibly cheap rent. I know a few people that moved there and they got wicked places for like a fraction of what it would cost in Halifax, Toronto or vancouver. Just move around the country

Archived