SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys are so entertaining...now you have trans on here to talk his shit...this goes out to both of you...i may have fallen off but you have never been...never been respected in graf...never been respected in life...and everyone knows you as busters...you can have all the spots in SD but it wont matter cuase your shit is weak...little ass guppies...resort to talking your shit, its cool...childish, but fine...charity battle!?...old heads back in the limelight!?!...pls...you can have all that shit...keep your north park fame...cause its been very clear that nobody else besides the people in your crew give two shits about you, or your tired ass proddys...again...i call you out...as a matter of fact I WILL BATTLE THE BOTH OF YOU IN A PIECE BATTLE...me vs. the both of you...seeing as how you have nothing to worry about i dont see why you wouldn't

your a toy!! i have already said i could care less what people think of me and my graff, the fact of the matter is im up your not. you have to look at my shit on the SD freways. i have stopped trying to be in the cool circle of sd writers. say think what you want. your the real loser on the internet trying to prove your were someone that matters...fuck you, you know nothing of or about me. pone can suck one..buster try to me on blast, i tell you again, what i tell all my bitches, leave me alone now, do something, anything, fuck here is some money go get your nails painted. bitch your nothing deal with it...

/\/\I was gonna say a bunch of shit but fuck it, wanna batlle lets take it to the streets! nuff said anything else I don't wanna hear, it's either yes and we do this or no and we go our seperate ways! I soapbaox but I don't talk shit unless some one else started talkin first!