SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You gotta fool the cops now-a-days....of course you see the best spots to hit around a 4 or 5 block radius from where you live,but cops are using GPS tactics now to pin point the area....once a "rap sheet" is established,stake outs and serveilance can follow(graffiti trails)....never let the "invinceable" feeling take over...you know,the feeling you get when you get away with spot after spot....always stay catious and on point....etch is a muthafucker....the $100,000 window replacement is bullshit!!! Glass is sand heated up to an extreme temperature... If I had a storefront,I'd tell my insurance company that shit cost $10,000 a pop as well so I can replace the chep windows with top line windows...then work out a deal and make an extra buck or two......fuck the insurance companies...I'm wandering off topic now,...stay up kids!!!

Nice burner.....good,original style....that yard is always fun to paint....mad respect for not going over the homie who did the rollar in yellow and brown....thing has been up for 10 years....u can catch a burner in the mud if u double or triple grocery bag your shoes...peace

i remember seeing that dude paint that yellow and brown roller in 2001 i believe. about one of the only long term ways to stay up in that city

The dude w the yellow and brown roller still has a nice lil strait letter heaven rolling on the inside part of a tressell in that one spot not too far away from that pic as well...

Edit: fuck that sentence is vague haha! Sure someone out there knows what I'm talking about tho...

i remember seeing that dude paint that yellow and brown roller in 2001 i believe. about one of the only long term ways to stay up in that city

Word...one or two g spots ride here and there,but "america's finest city" has to keep up with the slogan....cal trans used to never buff yards but when a bunch of city workers need funding from taxes and the govvvv-ment,they can use the excuse to "wipe out graffiti" and balance the books for the following year. Spend 10 million on buffing graffiti in 2007...receive at least 10 million in funding for buffing graffiti the following year...that's why they're always repairing roads that don't need it or adding a more accessable,handy cap curb ramp.My biggest arguement was,why buff sewers that are stained with human shit and mold???..."I make them trains look beutiful poppa.."(RAMO from BEAT STREET)...back to the topic...that brown and yellow rollar was the first extention in San Diego....TUNKS had one on the other side the next day...then came the one in Montgomery with Resq...it's always nice to see respect when respect is given back...I always went by the slogan..."Why go over graff,when you can add to it"....stay up,and peace...

The dude w the yellow and brown roller still has a nice lil strait letter heaven rolling on the inside part of a tressell in that one spot not too far away from that pic as well...

Edit: fuck that sentence is vague haha! Sure someone out there knows what I'm talking about tho...

back in 1997... same guy did the kaw.. There was soo much pigeon shit up there,when he climbed down,you would have thought he got caught in a blizzard!!! That yard used to be surrounded by trees and bushes...same as whino.People form all over town used to rock whole productions all through out whino...back in 1996,I stumbled across those yards with a homie and tripped out cause it was the first time I saw burners from differant people...AWR and TV rocked some nice stuff...Bless had a good 5 or 6 burners running for awhile...alot of inspiration...then some oldschool cats from S.D. got popped years later and the word got out...they were just starting to surface again after taking a break and boom...popped by pigs...that bike path was built later on and that may have burnt them a little bit...also clearing the surroundings....thanks for mentioning that BOATS N HOES...gotta have me some boats n hoes....respect...stay up!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...