Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kromephillen

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

I SEEN A HUGE ass LDC roller filled black and outlined white with another red outline sick cracks and everything.in las vegas..

SD has a tight scene, im definetly feelin some of those pieces. id like to see some more street bombing though. some writers from SD have crushed shit in Frisco... destn, harsh, bask, 10Fold. i dont know if plant trees and gise are from the Bay or SD. post more Bask and Naka... my homies holdin it down!!

Re: ...

Originally posted by ....

how do you post pics?

click the IMG button on the post screen and then put in the URL of your image. like from photobucket or shutterfly.

Hello , im from ireland and i rite easi back there, i was wondering could anyone tell me if theres any graff shops in San Diego or the surrounding areas. Ive been here on holidays for a couple of weeks and havent seen any shops, nor have i seen much graff! Im staying out in Poway and i dont expect to see any graff here but i thought id see plenty on the highway or nearer the center. i'd love to get a few tags up before i leave...

nice...keepem coming...jocking that sav ass sdv bill and the alto, runs, voter siar shot(i think that is who did it judgin from the pic)....anyways post more....

Originally posted by 2ten

I live in sd, I paint in sd. No one knows me, and I woud like to keep it that way... this is my whos who of up in sd

KURE NR RUNS SD RIGHT NOW HANDS DOWN 110%

Paris ARS

Surge MDR WGS

Destn OA

Boar OA

Tase and Siar

Zero PTI

Preach

Koer

Ewok TTBB

DATK

You Are Your Art

Ronie TVC

HUER MDR

MDR

WST

Iam stoned and its 4 am.. I dont really care about beefs or krew drama this is what I see so this is what Iam typin

These are just stoned rambles sorrty if I forgot someone, or something.......

what's up with the update? who got it locked now-a-days?

I SEE AN "SBA" TAG!

AHHHHH THE GOOD OLE DAIZ

QUASAR ZARD SAKE

"Seduced By Aerosol"

there's plenty more ,,,,,i gotta beounce.

peace sd.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now