SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^^hahahaha CRAZY BASTARDS!! was kicking it with them right before they started sparking off the roll call. they were indecisive.. but glad they did it... :lol: i shouldve stuck around and bought a twelver to shoot the shit with them longer.... hazy DAyS! :D
...is funny phew how you tryna make it look illegal.. hahah fucking pathetic.. its a damn shame your one of san diegos worst critics also ON PHEWS NOT DOIN ILLEGALS... really WE KNOW.

...is funny phew how you tryna make it look illegal.. hahah fucking pathetic.. its a damn shame your one of san diegos worst critics also ON PHEWS NOT DOIN ILLEGALS... really WE KNOW.[/quote

i wont waste my time explaining myself to ya crazy gangster guy.... everyone knows that shit was legal numb nuts...... take it easy guy...... keeping it moving...:scrambled:

...is funny phew how you tryna make it look illegal.. hahah fucking pathetic.. its a damn shame your one of san diegos worst critics also ON PHEWS NOT DOIN ILLEGALS... really WE KNOW.[/quote

i wont waste my time explaining myself to ya crazy gangster guy.... everyone knows that shit was legal numb nuts...... take it easy guy...... keeping it moving...:scrambled:

aww mija no harm done.. we know you wouldnt want to catch that fade.. this shit to me aint nothin but an oldschool playground game.. with pigs oinkin and kids rollin nowadays.. thats why some know I'VE been out this place.