Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bro Man Up Yu Little Faggit Im Guesing Your A Guk Snitch.

Fuck You's Are Pathetic.

Iv Made All Of You's Run And Snitch At Diffrent Time'z

YOU'Z ARE FAGGGIT'Z.

FUCK YOU PUSSY FAGG Toybusta Go Bust Your Mum'z Ripd Clit..

This pussy ass nigga!! " G you gsus-nah bro i dont tag-ur gsus aye fagt?- nah bro str8 up im not gsus-g fuck is ur name greg?-nah bro- g wat the fucks that pink paint on ur shorts?thats the gay colour u use for ur josus stompers aye fagt- nah bro i dnt tag i work as a painter-why arent you at work then? ohh because i work mon to thurs-pussy nigga.....remembr that fagt u kno hu it is! u act hard when comes face to face uza str8 bitch. man the fuck up gshit! sus the 1on1z not u nd ur lil hooligans mobin 1 nigga with weapons. Now i gues that makes u the bitch!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

This pussy ass nigga!! " G you gsus-nah bro i dont tag-ur gsus aye fagt?- nah bro str8 up im not gsus-g fuck is ur name greg?-nah bro- g wat the fucks that pink paint on ur shorts?thats the gay colour u use for ur josus stompers aye fagt- nah bro i dnt tag i work as a painter-why arent you at work then? ohh because i work mon to thurs-pussy nigga.....remembr that fagt u kno hu it is! u act hard when comes face to face uza str8 bitch. man the fuck up gshit! sus the 1on1z not u nd ur lil hooligans mobin 1 nigga with weapons. Now i gues that makes u the bitch!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

all you cunts are all shit.

Bro Asult Your Boi's Are The Pussy'z Not My Folt They Wouldnt Turn Around Had Two Run Up The Street To Big Asult 2 Stick Up For Them. Why Cant They Stick Up For Them Self'z. I Never Ran From You I Stood Ther Sure I Talkd Shit. I Dont Care. If You Were Brainy You Shuda Noen I Was Tawkn Sht Nd Laid In2 me For No Reason. Just Cause Your Boi's Have No Bolo'z. Josus Hahaha How Origanal You Cunt'z Dont No Shit! Think What You Want I Dont Give A Fuck.

big for nothing

Archived