M3LBuRniNGInFLaMEs

zedis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Word up peoples

NYE 2003 left me off my rocker even the next day alls i can say is acid raindrops :confused: hahaha The international kid rocking it:cool: . word up to my peoples whats the go in the place where people show no pity? net cafe's smell fuuny I mean they smell baaaad! word word word watsup sky fives keep an eye on this thread ... Zedis

?

whats going on with this thread theres too much grey happening (I can't handle it!) this use to be wicked, the whole thread has got shitty c'mon zedis u started this thing... so post some flicks I know u got something hidden away in the archives... and to anyone else POST POST POST get this thread rocking instead of the ever so evident red X which is much more annoying than greytalk. . . :confused: :o :( :confused:

• 1 month later...

freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.

why do u do this to me, whY?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by SIVIK

U gotta nice stash of fliks man.Mine will be come'n soon a couple from the same era.Love that RCF-CKA-WCA wholecart.Bak when all crews got along.

hey dude, rcf n wca are stil down, n theres no beef with cka either.

rock city funking ya mums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived