please help me make paper chase not suck.

mr.e

Re: Wrecking Your Spot...

Originally posted by ArizerOne

...you know the deal...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/554/18394'>

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

THAT SHIT IS ILL!!!!!!!

I want one.......

bro, I lost your number yesterday but I found it today. How was painting that spot yesterday? I just hooked up a lot of new freelance work and have been busy on the extreme.

I'll hit you up on e-mail when I get the chance.

peace!

That BUCK peice is burnin'!!!!

:dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pageing got..........

whats up moe this is hek(met u long time ago at R.P.'s)

anayways i am the one who whas able to get that paintball legal if thats what u are refering to

This sunday were going to paint there again and this time u should come we have tons of wall space there.......its a old factory

Originally posted by dankroc

pageing got..........

whats up moe this is hek(met u long time ago at R.P.'s)

anayways i am the one who whas able to get that paintball legal if thats what u are refering to

This sunday were going to paint there again and this time u should come we have tons of wall space there.......its a old factory

good looking out Hek.

I just got the heads up on all that wall space from RIDL. I'll make sure to be up there this weekend.

peace.

hey. i have a great idea. to make this not suck i will post blackbook pages done by p

YO FAGGOT.........ASS GUY, I THINK THAT THOSE ARE FUCKIN ILL!!! NO DOUBT, BUT ACTUALLY GOOD???????? WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD, I THINK SOME CATS IN HERE ARE FUCKIN DOPE!! BUT EVEN MORE I GOT A BETTER IDEA HOW ABOUT YOU POST SOME OF YOUR WORK INSTEAD OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY GOOD????????

Re: hey. i have a great idea. to make this not suck i will post blackbook pages done by p

Originally posted by HECZ

YO FAGGOT.........ASS GUY, I THINK THAT THOSE ARE FUCKIN ILL!!! NO DOUBT, BUT ACTUALLY GOOD???????? WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD, I THINK SOME CATS IN HERE ARE FUCKIN DOPE!! BUT EVEN MORE I GOT A BETTER IDEA HOW ABOUT YOU POST SOME OF YOUR WORK INSTEAD OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY GOOD????????

yeah, why dont you post your own $hit.........?

Guest seno.oner

Re: hey. i have a great idea. to make this not suck i will post blackbook pages done by p

Originally posted by HECZ

Lets lay off the internet rage for a sec here..... i was referring to this piece:

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/mit10/redgreen.jpg'>

or maybe you think that one is good, I don't know. Im entilted to my own opinions on this board and I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say; you making any comments whatsoever is not going to make me intimidated. It's the fucking internet; not your fucking life. What are you going to do, make me post my own shit? You're a fucking idiot; theres God knows how many cops frequenting this board who could find anyone on here without any hassle at all. Think before you talk next time dumbass.

Archived