please help me make paper chase not suck.

mr.e

i only know how to do it thru fotango....i know everyone hates fagtango...but it never seems to fail for me. so here we go....you may want to open a new window so you can go to fotango and read this at the same time.

1. go to www.fotango.com and click on register

2. enter all the needed information and then hit submit which is at the bottom of the page.

3. (i think) it should take you to a screen that says "my home" "rolls" "albums" etc. along there is a icon that says upload images. go to that icon which should take you to the next screen.

4. pick an album to store it in...you can either create a new one or just stick it in the sample album.

5. if its in your email then use option A. if you are getting an image off your hard drive then choose option B and hit browse. locate your images from where you saved it. you can upload up to 10 images at a time. when you are done hit the upload button at the bottom of the screen. (depending on how many images you are uploading it may take a while to upload....about 1 minute per image.)

6.when it finishes uploading it will tell you "click here to go to your albums page".... form there you will click on the album you have chosen to store your image/s in.

7. click on the image you want to post and it should take you to a screen that shows your image a little bigger. to the right of your image are some options in orange...."add to album" "edit" "rotate"....click on "get a link to this picture"

8. this will take you to the next screen shich will show your picture again. above it is a link. higlight it and right click to choose copy.

9. by now you should be in your reply screen on 12oz. click on the tab that says "IMG" (it should say "http:") right click in the white box and paste the link). hit ok and by the time you submit your reply it should work. but you might want to make sure by hitting preview reply instead.

hopefuly this helps. if you are using a different service for uploading and already have links then all you need to do is basically follow step 9. laters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tears*uno

^

get the fuck out of this thread. thats what i think. your shit sucks. your not good. you're whats making paper chase suck. not helping.

Re: mine

the characters = no thanks.

the last one is a pretty blatant looking bite off of dorks shit.....but hey....i just call it as i see it.

Re: Re: haha

Originally posted by Spike

Woah, that shit is hot, what did you use for the white outline/highlights?

thanks bro.....

I used a sakura 'permapaque' pigment marker. I'm not sure how much they cost or if they're the best kind.

I had a couple unloaded on to me by friend who works at an art store so I use 'em and they work pretty good.:D

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

waste of time...just paint..

Hah! you took the words right of my mouth. Yeah, but it's a productive waste of time and what else have I got to do on a rainy day in 216?

I'm a street bomber and don't to much peicin'. That's not to say that I have'nt or wont peice again. You know how it goes.

money's tight and the weather ain't right.....yada, yada, yada....

But to all the heads that put in work on the regular......propers!!!!

stay up!!!

Re: Re: Re: haha

Originally posted by GOTone

thanks bro.....

I used a sakura 'permapaque' pigment marker. I'm not sure how much they cost or if they're the best kind.

I had a couple unloaded on to me by friend who works at an art store so I use 'em and they work pretty good.:D

Heh, I been using Tipex pens lately, they suck and smear everywhere, I'll have to go hunt that pen down. Thx for the tip, keep up the good stuff.

tyler...your right...good eye...i was just seeing if i could do dorks style...didnt put it in front of me and use it i just tried it from memory...i take it from your noticing i did a good job copying the style...i wasnt gonna paint it or try and take credit...just like to see if i could do other peoples style...piece...thx for the feedback.

you son of a bitch....cant nobody copy my style. im staright up ill yo!

hahaha naw im just playing. i honestly dont think it looks like my style. you got a real nice style tho man. thanks for admitting to biting off sumbody as crappy as me. i like it alot nonetheless. im not too fond of the characters but then again i havent seen many human characters that are appealing. keep posting tho. laters.

Re: Re: haha

Originally posted by ArizerOne

Moe, Chicago kids and pemission walls this weekend...you better be in on this!

WYSK

I'm in bro........I think I finally have enough paint to do a fairly decent peice. Hit me up on the whens and wheres.

peace....

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/gotgreen.jpg'>

another rainy muthafuk.............

Re: Re: Re: haha

Originally posted by GOTone

I'm in bro........I think I finally have enough paint to do a fairly decent peice. Hit me up on the whens and wheres.peace....another rainy muthafuk.............

your shit is killing this page...just had to say damn...also got a question im doing this project right now and remember seeing your (actually many of your) characters colored on photo shop...how did you do that so smoothly? im doing a char right now and was just wondering if you got some tips to get it actually looking good....hit me up if you got time

GOT's stuff makes me want to either...

a) try harder on my next sketch

b)shoot myself

c) cry myself to sleep

d)quit

i think i will just shot my self

Archived