please help me make paper chase not suck.

mr.e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by TheNewKid

mouf on his nuts? huh? eh? h...? wh.....? wh.....?

huh? wow....... go lay down or sumthing......

why are you like every other post on every thread here? why dont you get off the computer and paint or something... trust me you need the practice..

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by tears*uno

why are you like every other post on every thread here? why dont you get off the computer and paint or something... trust me you need the practice..

thankyou

Originally posted by tears*uno

i know that i need practice and $hit, cus i do. but damn, i aint do $hit to no one .... im not just gunne shut up and act like a poo-sie, lol .... thats all im saying.....

DUMB ASS?/???

YOU RESPONDED!!! READ IT CAREFULLY AGAIN, HERE I'LL HELP YOU:

"YO FAGGOT.........ASS GUY, I THINK ...BLAH BLAH BLAH...."

SEE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ FAGGOTASSGUY, NOT SEMEN.ONER.. SORRY SENO.DUMBER... SO YEAH, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION HONEST MISTAKE!!! BUT YOU STILL RESPONDED TO FAGGOT:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: DUMB ASS?/???

Originally posted by HECZONER

SEE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ FAGGOTASSGUY, NOT SEMEN.ONER.. SORRY SENO.DUMBER... SO YEAH, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION HONEST MISTAKE!!! BUT YOU STILL RESPONDED TO FAGGOT:lol: :lol: :lol:

i just read the top of this page and this ^^^ is true. he wasnt talking to no one but FAGGOTASSGUY.

Guest seno.oner

Re: DUMB ASS?/???

Originally posted by HECZONER

I think you're still blind to the factr that you had posted right after me where I had dissed someone who wasn't good. Seeing as how you think menace is good I thought you were sticking up for that kid who also was not good......dumbass

New Kid: Once again I'm telling you that you need to get off of HECZ's nuts. And also learn how to read.

What I said:

that piece isn't even dope.....thats what.

Originally posted by HECZ

YO FAGGOT.........ASS GUY, I THINK THAT THOSE ARE FUCKIN ILL!!! NO DOUBT, BUT ACTUALLY GOOD???????? WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD, I THINK SOME CATS IN HERE ARE FUCKIN DOPE!! BUT EVEN MORE I GOT A BETTER IDEA HOW ABOUT YOU POST SOME OF YOUR WORK INSTEAD OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY GOOD????????

What Hecz said immediately after I posted.

That's when that was.

Damn new kid.... u post to fucken much in the section of 12oz...... i come on after a day of school... and for the entire week.... like the last 30 new threads that are updated are last updated because u posted sumthing like nice... or good job...... stop with the 12oz browniepoints..... and take a posting chill pill...... w/e im just sayen cause its fucken nuts

Originally posted by faggotassguy

what's the opposite of "bump"?

Well, 'BUMP' is the term used when someone wants to put the thread up to the top of the forum page because he's feelin' it.

The opposite I guess would be not to post at all. :idea:

For a minute, I thought you had all those blackbook peices in your books but then I realized that I've seen most of them elsewhere.

Good addition to this thread though.

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/intergotacticA.jpg'>

more flix please....

Archived