stop being fat and lazy, and use your thought process

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PAYROLL

xbox, im gonna go out on a limb here and say that you have no idea what the FUCK you're talking about. If you're so old-fashioned, stop using this technological advancement called the computer and take your ass to the post office and start sending letters to all these people that don't give a happy fuck! On second thought, dont. Trying to act like you're on some philosophical shit is impressing nobody but yourself. Suck mah (_(_)llllllllllllllllllllllllllllD~.

ok well its sad to see these things degenerate into personal attacks.

boogie hands has a point about taking on a cloak of intelligence. i have the ability to do that myself. there is a certain literary style you can copy and assume then assume a person. for example, you can copy a lawyers style of writing by finding that writing online and learning its structure. then you copy and paste in your mind and spit it out.

angryxbox, from personal experience i have found a lot of conclusions in my head to be totally wrong. i also find it basically useless to preach to people, your better of to seperate yourself from the group lifestyles and mentalties which you abhor. live your own life the way you want to, and find a subculture that does the same. or if you can't do that, use your ideas in a logical and practical way, so they benefit you. people have a tendency to have a confirmation bias, in that they will only see what they want to see to support their ideas. it is hard to change their ideas, as they will skip over or dwindle down your arguments to dirt.

well thats my rants, 12oz isn't exactly the best place to express your political ideas either..who knows what is being monitored and recorded here. american police state 2002. the NSA/CIA/FBI have facilities capable of scanning terabytes of data in real time and then archiving these tid bits of information. keyword searching is also very easy to accomplish, just look at how google works...

oh and for the record, Television has a big influence on people. marilyn manson said it "god is in the tv."

our fast food, instant pleasure society also helps contribute to obesity. from an early age children are taught to eat mcdonalds, and other fast food. this creates a nutritional program in their mind, as they mature into adults, they will often crave these foods that they were taught to eat as children. in a sense it is programming children and marketing to them at an early age that will lead to future consumption , and possibly life time consumption of these junk foods. people do not realize that what they are eating is poison, mass manufactured crap.

also, corporations are beginning to take over the farms. soon there will be no more food grown by man, but by machine. so theres some food for thought on your technology argument.

Archived