trying something new.. yeah

fuckedupafro

Re: ya dig it?

Originally posted by fuckedupafro

this is a quick 4 minute sketch i dun while i was eating noodles. ya dig

http://www.fototime.com/D2F2E6EE3297080/standard.jpg'>

whut y'all think. i think its whack. but thats my opinion.

I think the only thing i like is the W in this particular one. The one where you said it's whack, yes i do think it is. As for the first one, you need more letter visibility and all aroud evenness. I can't read it and i don't think even any of the people who said it was good could either. But I like the progress you are making. Not to sound all high and mighty, i'm not a whole lot better han you myself... cept the handstyle, that's fo sure...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

QUOTE:

no offense or anything but there is something seriously wrong with all of it. i am saying this because your piece is pretty well structured and balanced but your tags suck man no offense but how is it you can piece pretty well but you cant do a handstyle? did u get your letter ideas from somewhere?

i never concentrated on my tag, like at all. i only realised i should be signing my shit when i looked around me. no i dont bite letters, but when i started i DID look at cantwos stuff, but i like to think im more original that youz give me credit for.

Re: Re: Re: ya dig it?

Originally posted by awkward eye

Shut the hell up you stupid ass idiot!!!I read it the first time I looked at it...I swear some of you people on this forum just need your ass kicked over and over and over untill you can come up with somethin worth typin!

Jesus christ man. Can't we all just get along? I can read it if i stare at it it's just that i couldn't make out the e very well, a few too many arrows, some parts of the s are not defined well enough, etc... I like some of his work. Got potential too, better than me at 15. Peace.

I CANT BELIEVE NOBODY PULLED THIS NIGGERS CARD YET HA. THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE SWET HA. YOU A GAY ASS BITING NIGGER FULL OF SHIT HA. AND JUVE THE TYPE OF WODAE WHO TALK ABOUT IT HA. YOU A PAPER CHASER, YOU GOT YOUR BLOCK ON FIRE, REMAININ A G UNTILL THE MOMENT YOU EXPIRE, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS TO MAKE SOMETHING OUTTA NUTHIN, YOU HANDLE YO BIZ AND STOP THE CRYIN AND THE SUFFERIN. JUVENILE GOT THEM LOOKS HA, BUT YOU TOO SCARED TO FUCK WITH HIM CAUSE HE BE FUCKIN WITH THEM CROOKS HA, IM THE ONE HA, STICK A FORK ON IN ME CAUSE IM, CAUSE IM DONE HA, FLARIN A TON HA.

Originally posted by MISTA OFFICA

I CANT BELIEVE NOBODY PULLED THIS NIGGERS CARD YET HA. THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE SWET HA. YOU A GAY ASS BITING NIGGER FULL OF SHIT HA. AND JUVE THE TYPE OF WODAE WHO TALK ABOUT IT HA. YOU A PAPER CHASER, YOU GOT YOUR BLOCK ON FIRE, REMAININ A G UNTILL THE MOMENT YOU EXPIRE, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS TO MAKE SOMETHING OUTTA NUTHIN, YOU HANDLE YO BIZ AND STOP THE CRYIN AND THE SUFFERIN. JUVENILE GOT THEM LOOKS HA, BUT YOU TOO SCARED TO FUCK WITH HIM CAUSE HE BE FUCKIN WITH THEM CROOKS HA, IM THE ONE HA, STICK A FORK ON IN ME CAUSE IM, CAUSE IM DONE HA, FLARIN A TON HA.

ha.ha.ha.ha.ha....homo!

Originally posted by HECZ

I SECOND THAT NOTION...^^^^ UNLESS OFCOURSE YOUR THE FIRST GRAFFITI PRODIGY..

first?

no. there have been graff prodigies before

think about it

cats who are just plain good from birth.

im not saying this guy is good, that first one was obviously bitten cause his handstyles are horrible.

but there are prodigies i know a few

Archived