Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuckedupafro

trying something new.. yeah

cheers

thanks for the feedback, and such. yeah me hands were a bit greasy...

ima prolly do some more stuff like this if it looks as nice as you say, but i duno, i dont really enjoy that style that much. i was jus doing it cuz i saw alot of people trying out them sever sorta styles.

looks nice can you clarify what it says to me i dont see any problems with it except to the right of the w you cluttered a bunch of arrows and letters it needs more space in between it like the other letters get me? nice job though

Guest 7126

i can see the WER but no where i can figure out the S

Originally posted by hyrax

damn i'm definately feelin that style. post up any others you do like it!

totally. im workin on another similar type styled one as we speak. almost done the S (im tryna make it more readable this time round, comrade)

I see a big problem

ima prolly do some more stuff like this if it looks as nice as you say, but i duno, i dont really enjoy that style that much
Why paint something you dont enjoy...

Originally posted by fuckedupafro

yeah, i seen stuff like this round the place here for a while, so i figured i'd see how hard it is to do. heres something i threw together before i went to sleep last night.

http://www.fototime.com/BD32250ECBE66D9/standard.jpg'>

:rolleyes:

any info, cirticism, bla bla bla..

YeR thats PreTTy stYlISH nO ReaL CrItIsIzM

:crazy: :)

Originally posted by Dave

I see a big problem Why paint something you dont enjoy...

like sed Dave, i was only trying this style out, cuz i seen people posting stuff like it, and i wanted to see how hard it was. this aint anything like my normal style, which is ususally very readable. i'll post some normal stuff later, so youz can like, compare. peace out. yall

I like the first one alot,I dont know what kinda style you rock most of the time but this one is dope,you should stick with it.And for the kids who cant read it...can you guys even read graff??cause it aint that hard too see!

Guest Ser3adc

nice stuff man...you rock a nice simple...and that frist style is real tight...only thing i could critique is the e...it's too cluttered for my taste...and it's not really defined.

props.

i dont think kids really care about whether sumthin is readable or not anymore. they just look at stuff and think "....oooo pretty colors" or " thats crazy, its goin everywhere." ya know? anyway swer..you rock man. all that stuff is nice and you are a good example of simple yet stylish lettering. keep workin and keep postin'. ROCK THE NOODLES!!:crazy:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this