DARE and SWET TWS

Hate Therapy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The earlier works of swet is more my cup of tea, 97 and before, I loved it!! I would like to see him at work, I´ve heard that he is so tight with his style that he is significantly faster than many others.

I was supposed to come on here and diss the whole thread, since I never liked Dare, and don´t really like Swet´s new stuff..

Oh well.

Originally posted by northernlite

The earlier works of swet is more my cup of tea, 97 and before

I know what you mean. I really like the style he was rocking around that time, but his new shit has grown on me after seeing a lot of it online. It looks like he puts a lot of thought into everything he rocks.

Swet is nasty.

Constructive critisism...

Originally posted by northernlite

The earlier works of swet is more my cup of tea, 97 and before, I loved it!! I would like to see him at work, I´ve heard that he is so tight with his style that he is significantly faster than many others.

I was supposed to come on here and diss the whole thread, since I never liked Dare, and don´t really like Swet´s new stuff..

Oh well.

...works much better than dissing. People take a look at your view and opinion with respect, and nobody has to get heated. Great move.

Again, I will bump this thread because I am a big fan of Dare's work...

Post more flix.

Archived