DR.REVOLT RTW TR: AMONG OTHER LEGENDS>

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

you should just make a LEGENDS AND HEROS OF GRAFFITI thread..that would be sick

That would work if everyone that inspired me had similar styles, who I consider legends may be different then the next guy. Every thread I start I feel is well deserved. you cant have graffiti without the forefathers, the street bombers and the innovators in piecing... Thats why i give props to different writers seperatly, unless a crew particualarly moved me. But I would love to see tributes from others on here of their influences....

No offense, I was just urging people in general to do more simple stuff, and not drown their pieces in accessories all the time. The way Revolt paints is a good example.

K.I.S.S. is also a pretty good song by the Tribe called quest that I might have been referring to.

Thank you Ethreadz for keeping brick slayers interesting, you are posting some shitty shit (oops, there goes my irony again, don´t be mistaken, I like it all!!).

One thing I get is irony, and thats fine... I expect there to be haters and people that apprieciate of these threads.. The main thing I would like to address is you made an extremely good point, it is the simpliness of revolts letters that made them so appealing. When revolt did trains, it was obvious that he wanted people to make out his letters from a distance, is style is dope...

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived