whats wrong with you guys

blame

being a channel zero addict earlier on in the year i left for about 2 months and now i realise how stupidly pathetic it is... whats wrong with you guys?! why do you enjoy talking about nothing you show appreciation threads for everything threads have 8 pages of complete ramble !!!!!

GET A LIFE! or at least go on to brick slayers and look at graff what the hell is this.

what are you going to say when you have 1 million posts what have you accomplished?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya know? i dunno what the hell is wrong with me. when you have absolutely nothing to do, it is very easy to veer into 12oz. i try not to get into it as much as i am, but it's hard for some reason. honest to god, i do have a life. i am out of the house for a total of 13 hours a day. the only time that you see me on here is when i am in class. i will know when it gets bad is when i care about what people on this website think about me. i see too many people fall into that ans start crying about it....either that or start beefing about it. if i start to care, then i know that i have gotten a little bit too far with this website and i will have to call it cold turkey. until then, i guess my number of posts wont decrease. it will only increase, unfortunate.

i atually do enjoy talking about anything on 12oz. i just like to pass the time and shoot the shit with people that i have made a friendship with. now we know that the friendship on the internet is a very passive one, but none the less, it's a friendship. i hate to say this, but people on 12oz are people that i like to interact with. it doesnt matter if i will meet them in the future or not, but we are all here for one reason and the reason is to shoot the shit.

**can someone please get me some coffee?? bombing makes me tired sometimes.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Devilush

**can someone please get me some coffee?? bombing makes me tired sometimes.

can someone please get me some paint thinner?

My hand's all white and my co-workers are looking at me me.

*and coffee would be good too!

(well put devilush!)

Guest --zeSto--

someone's got to understand why we post the way we do.

I think that untill you get up into the 2k+ zone of posts,

you dont really realise exactly what it's all about.

if i start to care, then i know that i have gotten a little bit too far with this website and i will have to call it cold turkey.

sometimes it's too easy to get involved,

but it's also just as easy to get detached.

ze64k... cutting the umbilical.

Archived